SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardenguru1950

Those 170+ soup recipes

gardenguru1950
15 years ago

1. Thank you all for your patience.

2. I have formatted them all completely. I have them as a Word file and a pdf file.

3. I have offered them all to our local FoodBank to turn into a recipe book that can be sold as a fundraiser during their semi-annual soup events.

4. Many of them, as I've said, came from this forum and the generous cooks who visit here. I would like to know who among you can take credit for some of the recipes. I would also like to know if some of the recipes posted should be credited to someone/somewhere else. So far, I have been told that these good folks posted these soups:

Chicken Gruyere Bisque -- Roselin

Spicy Cheeseburger Soup -- Nancy (wizardnm)

BLT Soup -- Marilyn (danain)

Tomato Bisque with Tortellini -- Linda (doucanoe)

Hearty Harvest Soup -- Linda (doucanoe)

Minnesota Wild Rice Soup -- Linda (duoucanoe; she's quite the soupmaker!)

Ribollita -- Linda (doucanoe)

Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup -- Marilyn (danain)

Brie wtih Green Chile -- Marigene

If you think that one of the recipes in my collection is "yours", please tell me so that I don't get us both in trouble.

5. If anyone else wants this collection, e-mail me at: "thegardenguru" at that domain that sounds like a redneck hollering in the woods. There! -- that's MY e-mail address.

6. If you have a favorite soup recipe that isn't like anything in my collection and you're interested in helping out the Foodbank, let me know.

7. By the way, there were 2 or 3 of you that never responded to my e-mails to your GardenWeb account. Sorry, but I could not send you recipes that way.

Joe

Comments (7)