SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Madison's first birthday party

annie1992
11 years ago

OK, so I'm behind. The death of Elery's Dad and then Christmas derailed me, along with Elery's daughter's announcement that she'd be getting married next October. Whew, at least she's the last one!

Anyway, Madison turned one year old on December 8. The Fairy Princess needed an appropriate cake, so I made her a crown:

Along with a tiny princess cake of her very own:

There was the appropriate amount of royal goodies (did you expect less, LOL)

There were pink and purple sandwiches cut into the shapes of crowns and castles and hearts. Grandma was detailed to bake the pink and purple bread, with some difficulties, but she prevailed. Good thing, you don't want to disappoint a Fairy princess!

I also managed to conquer the pink macaroni and cheese, much to Madison's delight (or was that Ashley that really thought PINK mac and cheese was a necessary component?)

The Fairy Princess ruled over the gathering like a true Fairy:

She received many royal gifts, which she gladly unwrapped with the help of Mommy and Daddy

Bud helped her out by making sure the royal crown fit:

The biggest Princess was above all such nonsense, of course:

Pink pasta and pink sandwiches and pink presents were followed by a cake pop and some pink bunny ears:

And so, a good time was had by all, and a royal decree was passed down requiring naps.

Annie

Comments (26)