SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
megpie77

I got 1500.00 for my used furniture. Now what would work here?

megpie77
14 years ago

I'm so excited I just wanted to share the news. I thought it was pretty good to get 1500.00 for my 3 year old furniture. Craigslist of course. I have to say I gave up great quality but it did not fit our living room in the way I'd hoped.

I am concidering the Linden street sectional from JC penney, only I don't know if I should get the khaki,butter or natural (off white). I love the white but was told it would show more stains. Someone on here said the same thing but said it also washes up nicely. I also don't know what paint color to go with. I was thinking linen by Restoration Hardware or perhaps a very muted pale gray/blue. I like the beachy look but not too much of it. Perhaps a more taylored shabby chic?

Any suggestions? Please ignore the mess.The Penney's sectionl has longer seating going one direction and shorter seating going other direction. Obviously I would get it so the longer seating goes along window.

TIA !!!

old furniture. I never liked the colors. It may look nice but it wasn't a good fit for conversation-if that makes sense. The big chairs were always being pushed back towards railing by kids and I couldn't put the legs of the chairs on rug because then I couldn't access drawers from end tables. I also can't rearrange this set any other way. Trust me, my mom and I tried a few times.

Here is a link that might be useful: Penney's sectional

Comments (8)