SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gbsim1

Introduction... now that I've typed it it's long!

15 years ago

Wanted to make a first post to introduce myself and tell you all thanks for the inspiration that you've given me since I wandered over here to the Cooking Foum of GW a couple of weeks ago.

I found GW when looking for help with our master bathroom renovation and have been haunting the bathrooms forum and the kitchen forum (looking forward to doing some kitchen updates in the late spring), BUT cooking is a great love of mine and it is so nice to find a group that doesn't think you're weird for cooking from scratch or that every recipe needs canned soup!

So, I'm almost 52 (birthday in 5 days!!), married and live in LA. My claim to fame is being the proud mom of four sons (26, 24, 23 and 19) who are each so special and dear to me. I love animals (we've got horses, dogs, cats), gardening and reading also.

Thanks again to all of you for your photos and posts.... this is a great site!

Ann T you have been a special inspiration ....do you have a link to your Thibault's table recipes anywhere? I had thought that you might be a LA cajun with your French name, but see you're from Canada!

Canarybird, you are a gifted cook AND photographer! I'm not able to post photos since I lost my camera (ie had stolen) last week while on vacation : (

Dixiedog, I send you hugs and best wishes from a new friend.... you've had an awful week and I hope you get some to yourself to breathe deeply and just close your eyes for a bit each day..... I always find that helps me carry on when the going gets rough.

Grace

Comments (23)