SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buehl

OT: MD/VA/DC Get together...anyone interested?

Buehl
16 years ago

So...is anyone interested in a MD/VA/DC get together? It's probably too late to plan it in time for IglooChic while she's here, but who knows...could we do it quickly and is IglooChic available? I know she's leaving in a few days (7?)

If we cannot pull it together in time for IglooChic, we could go ahead and plan one anyway...

Everyone is welcome, not just MD/VA/DCers!

Comments (73)

• ljsandler
    16 years ago

White Flint Mall in the North Bethesda/Rockville, MD area could be an option as it is right off 495 and 270. From where I am in VA, it's about a 50 minute drive, without traffic. How far is it from y'all?

If we choose this option--here's some places to eat in the mall:

Dining at White Flint
    Bertucci's
    An Italian inspired restaurant offering dining choices that are simple, and uncomplicated with a passion for authentic recipes with an unsurpassed attention to detail.

Phone Number: 301.230.3160
    Bertuccis.com
    The Cheesecake Factory
    An upscale, casual dining environment surrounded by an extensive menu offering more than 200 items and over 50 varieties of cheesecakes.
    Reservation Policy
    We will be accepting reservation for the first 30 minutes of opening on:
    Monday through Friday, 11:15am - 11:45am &
    3:00pm - 5:00pm
    And for the first 45 minutes of opening on:

Sunday, 10:00am - 10:45am
    Any other times are all first come - first serve.

Phone: 301.770.0999.
    TheCheesecakeFactory.com
    Dave & Buster's
    Break out of your daily routine and enjoy amazing food, fully stocked bars, and a midway bursting with games. From mouthwatering Pepercorn Ribeye Steaks & Chargrilled Atlantic Salmon to Classic Philly Cheesesteaks, Dave & Busters has something for everyone.

Phone Number: 301.230.5151
    DaveAndBusters.com
    P. F. Chang's China Bistro
    A fresh and contemporary Chinese dining experience with attentive service, wine, and tempting desserts all served in a stylish, high-energy bistro. Be sure to try the Lettuce Wraps!

Phone Number: 301.230.6933
    PFChangs.com

Driving Directions
    White Flint is located just outside of Washington, DC on Rockville Pike (Route 355) in Montgomery County, Maryland, just outside of the Capital Beltway (Route 495).
    From Frederick:
    Take 270 South to the Montrose Road Exit going East. Take a right on Rockville Pike/Rt. 355. White Flint is approximately 1/2 mile on the left.
    From Baltimore:
    Take I-95 South to I-495 West (toward Silver Spring). Take Exit 34 (Rockville/Bethesda). Exit 34 merges into Rockville Pike (headed North). White Flint is approximately 1-1/2 miles on the right.
    From Virginia:
    Take I-495 across the (Cabin John) American Legion Bridge. Take 270 North towards Frederick. Take Montrose Road exit going East. Take a right on Rockville Pike/Rt. 355. White Flint is approximately ½ mile on the left.
    From Washington:
    Take Wisconsin Avenue North. It becomes Rockville Pike. White Flint is approximately 1-1/2 miles after you cross under-I-495 beltway on Rockville Pike.
    Or go to Mapquest for your door-to-door directions.
    Metro
    White Flint is conveniently located just outside of Washington, DC, beyond the Beltway. It is easily accessible by taking the Red Line to the White Flint Metro Stop.

• scootermom
    16 years ago

I'm in VA (Vienna) but would be happy to come up to MD. Rockville/Bethesda is great, Silver Spring probably ok, too.

Re: dates...are we trying for something sometime soon, as in Feb.? Best not to plan around me; w/ DH's work schedule, my evening availability becomes unpredictable. But I will try to make it whenever the group decides will work.

• Related Discussions

help - climbing roses for md, va, dc

Q

Comments (10)
    It might take two to three years for climbers to really climb, espeically if they are on own roots. You might have quicker results with grafted ones, but I mostly grow ORRs and think it is worth the wait. A compromise might be to plant grafted to have "instant" gratification, and root the plant yourself if it is not under patent and if you need more than one. Have you considered New Dawn? I used to live in Fairfax County, VA, and I think I saw a HUGE climber that might have been New Dawn near where we used to live. New Dawn is moderately fragrant, has reliable repeat, comparatively shade tolerant, and the flower is quite elegant(or at least to my eyes). I planted a grafted ND last year, and it is VERY thorny and definitely a house eater. New Dawn so far has been very disease resistant for me, with zero or little blackspot. I understand that the same goes with Awarkening, a sport of New Dawn. I love my ND so much I planted an Awakening several weeks ago. The plant was on own root ordered from a Texas nursery. It had blackspot all over TWO WEEKS ago, and it is not even blackspot season here in NJ yet. Go figure. I have two dozens roses in my garden, and every rose other than Awakening is spotless. I am afraid that I have spent good money to "import" a super strain of the blackspot from Texas that attacks earlier than what I have here. Will never, ever order from that nursery again. If the concern is that your climbers might "tresspass" onto your neighbor' yard, maybe Zepherine Droulin? It will get blackspot where you live. But it is thornless, and very fragrant. I planted two band sized ZDs last fall: one in half shade near my deck, and one in full sun. The one in half shade had far worse blackspot than the one in full sun, but it is growing very well in size so I think that I should be able to get some blooms this year or next, although it probably won't bloom as much as the one in full sun.
    ...See More

Green Cuttings Available in VA

Q

Comments (2)
    Sorry realized I didn't have the email ability set up on my member page. That has been changed so I can get email through the member page on gardenweb.
    ...See More

Herbs in MD. VA. DC

Q

Comments (6)
    Alloway is a GREAT place to visit.. They have lots of wonderful herbs , a great garden to enjoy, good food nearby.. http://www.palavenderfestival.com/ is the info for willowpond herb farm and lavender festival which is coming soon.. they have an incredible variety of lanvenders and other herbs.. they are close enough to visit and also stop at alloway... a long day but lots of fun and you will come home with incredible plants.. http://www.therosemaryhouse.com/ is also a great place to visit. Susanna is an herbalist and very knowledgeable.. hope this helps nancyB
    ...See More

DC/MD folks, your favorite granite yard?

Q

Comments (9)
    ArcStone is not listed here but you might try there. They have their "usuals" but they often get new stuff that is pretty special. Of the ones mentioned, except Stone Surfaces, all are pretty darn good. I stayed away from Marva because they wouldn't let me just browse and wanted me to pick 2-3 stones and that was it. I need much more freedom than that. But, I did like their stones. But I do know that they,NSI and one other place in Frederick - Bramati, had great looking stones. Someone here didn't like Bramati because they have a family dog there that is on her last leg, and she was wandering around. That could be a problem - I was there, and saw her and she was really harmless. It kinda tore my heart that her age was getting the best of her because you could tell she had MUCH better days. But I did like the stones - some I hadn't seen anywhere. GranTops uses them a lot. They also have a great relationship with NSI (see Eric). I think if you go with either of the ones mentioned here, you should be OK. Take you time and go back if you aren't sure. I carried all my stuff with me to help match colors. After a while I just kept them in the trunk and only pulled them out if I found something that I thought would really work. Funny, when I finally did that, I found my stone - the light bulb truly went off and I ran to the car. It was just as I had imagined - a perfect match. Yippee!!! Anyway, as I said, take your time until you are comfortable. Also, you may want to call around to see who has what you want. I did that with AcrStone a lot and they were very helpful to check. Do you have a fabricator? If so, see who they have relationships with as sometimes you can get a discount.
    ...See More
  • ljsandler
    16 years ago

OK so we have lots of ideas, now what do we do? Start planning or punt until another time?

Unfortunately, it looks like we are not going to be able to put something together in time for igloochic.

Just curious: How many folks can meet during the week? How about on weekends?

Does anyone think there is a better centralized place than White Flint Mall?

• pcjs
    16 years ago

The week is too hard for me with work. Weekends is much better. We are almost always free as all we do is work on the house or have really good plans to work on the house and don't actually do it .

• cooperbailey
    16 years ago

Hi just saw this thread today sorry I am late. I live outside of Baltimore and can meet during the week depending on the night- as I often have to travel for meetings. I would prefer not to go downtown DC (crossed "being lost in DC" off my bucket list- it was not so fun)
    Igloo- I can pick u up- I work about 5 -10 minutes from KK. Sun Mon or Tues are good. Saturday is out for me cause I have another sleep study at the hospital. Wednesday I have a meeting in Cumberland( anybody there?)
    We could meet in Annapolis. Or perhaps a MD meet first for Igloo. and then a meet in middle ground for MD and parts south? We balto area people can meet up and carpool. what say you? Sue

• cooperbailey
    16 years ago

Oh BTW Igloo I sent you an email at your aol account. Did u get it?Sue

• cooperbailey
    16 years ago

BUMP!!

• Buehl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Sorry...I haven't really been ignoring all of you...I've been obsessing over my pantry & hood issues!

Meeting availability...dinner during the week is possible and dinner Saturday & Sunday nights as well. However, weekday lunches are out unless we meet b/w Silver Spring and Lanham/Landover as I work in Greenbelt, MD.

Sunday mornings through about 2:00pm I'm booked up as well.

Lunch on Saturday depends on the my children's basketball schedules...tomorrow definitely not, but I don't know about next weekend since it's playoffs then (no schedule yet).

PF Chang's would work for me since I've heard they have a gluten-free menu, Outback Steakhouse, Chevy's, Chili's, Legal Seafood, Hamburger Hamlet, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Green Sage (but that's in Clarksville, MD), and most any steakhouse. [I have Celiac Disease so I cannot eat anything containing wheat, oats, rye, or barley or products derived from them.]

Does anyone else have any dietary restrictions that are difficult to meet at regular restaurants?

• gneegirl
    16 years ago

weekends are better for me, but if in MD, (other than Rockville) I'm OK with evenings.

I posted some questions for everyone up there a few posts earlier, just to see if we could weed this out some. I LOVE PFChang's but don't really want to go to Rockville unless it's the weekend, in which case there is STILL RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC IN ROCKVILLE!! But, it doesn't matter to me if that's a better place for everyone.

So far, Columbia sounds good for everyone except VA. I know far out MD's would have a hike to VA. Not sure if there are church-goers here, but Sunday,early afternoons sounds OK too - say around 1:00 or 1:30. How does that sound to everyone. We could meet, greet, eat and still get everyone back home before midnight - LOL. If that's OK, we still have to pick a place. Since Bueh1 picked Rockville, maybe the Columbia folks could carpool.

On the other hand - what's going on by the new setup near Ft. Washington and the WW bridge - I think. I hear it is VERY nice there now. I'll check into that too.

Anyway, let's set a date and then maybe we could find a place based on that.

Your thoughts...???

gng

• pcjs
    16 years ago

Maybe we should do a private email and figure out exactly where everyone lives since I doubt anyone wants to fully announce it on the message board. I'm a vegetarian, but I can always get a salad or massively alter a meal as I always do (take out the meat in a pasta), so don't pick based on me.

Is anyone dragging a husband along?

• Buehl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

My husband said he'd come...as long someone else's comes as well! He figures we'll be talking kitchens and the non-TKO spouses can get together!

• Buehl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Private email is probably a good idea for figuring out what would be central for everyone. CooperBailey and GneeGirl have already emailed, so if anyone else wants to be involved in determining the location, go ahead and send me an email.

Go to "My Page" and click on "Send me an email"

Even if you don't email one of us, you're still welcome to come!

• pcjs
    16 years ago

:) My husband doesn't know yet, but he'll come. I'll tell him once things are planned. I'm not TKO.... I'm obsessed with the entire house . He partially is too since we are DIY. But, I didn't want to drag him if no one elses was coming.

• pcjs
    16 years ago

I decided to tell him as he's not paying attention as he's busy playing with the new GPS I got him. He's up for it. (I didn't tell him it is mostly women ).

• Buehl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Yes, I'll be there:

I can travel (No. of Miles): Hmmm...60 or so?

I prefer Gluten-Free cuisine: Seafood, Steak, Mexican, etc. (I'm pretty eclectic in my tastes!)

Generally not Fridays or Sundays until after 2:00pm.

Most days & evenings, it really depends. Right now, the 1st & 3rd Mondays are out, as are Wednesday & Thursday nights...if my DH is to come (Girl Scouts & Basketball practices).

We should just pick a date and go from there...

Monday the 11th or Tuesday the 19th are best right now; Saturdays & Sundays unknown b/c of b'ball playoffs.

• cooperbailey
    16 years ago

Ok can anyone make tomorrow night about 5:30 Inner Harbor? Thre is a california pizza kitchen and Cheesecake factory Hardrock, ESPN etc, There is plenty of parking and is safe. Igloo can you make that? Or Monday night maybe?

Lets also plan a VA/MD get together too, later this month.

• ljsandler
    16 years ago

I can't make it to the Inner Harbor outing but looking forward to another time!

• Buehl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I prefer not the Calif Pizza Kitchen b/c they have no gluten-free food; but PF Chang's, Hardrock, etc. would work.

BTW...we're meeting w/IglooChic at this get together...that's why it has to be in Baltimore.

We're still trying to get one for the MD/VA/DC group as a whole...send me an email if you're interested in being involved in determining the general location....tell me where you live (town is sufficient) so we can figure out the best "central" point!

See those of you who can make tomorrow w/IglooChic. Hmmm...maybe you ought to let us know so we can make sure we have enough seats...or even tables!

• gneegirl
    16 years ago

I think it's going to be PF Chang's. You're right - I guess we do need a head count - not sure if they need reservations for dinner time. The restaurant is on Pratt St in the block of Pratt and Gay.

Count me in for 2 people.

• cooperbailey
    16 years ago

PFChangs is good with me. Any of the restaurants in that area will do. Igloo is coming too?

• divamum
    16 years ago

Ughhhh.... I'm still flattened by this flu bug and not going anywhere today, I'm afraid. So sorry! Please do report back and let everybody know the TRUTH about Igloochic!!! lol

• pcjs
    16 years ago

We aready have plans :(

• pcjs
    16 years ago

We aready have plans :(

• Buehl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Today (2/10), PF Chang's in Baltimore (600 East Pratt St, 21202) @ 5:45pm....we're meeting IglooChic. We'll be using the name "Garden Web"...everyone is welcome!

(If you're the first, get us a table for 8...we have 6 so far, so a couple more would allow more...we can always pull up chairs if we have more than 8!)

• ljsandler
    16 years ago

Give igloochic a hug from me!

• igloochic
    16 years ago

LOL Diva I wonder what the truth about Igloochic is? :oP I'll have to make something up heh heh

I have verified that my darling will have daycare (the hospital has a great play room that he LOVES to play in, but last night they shut down at 5 for no reason so I had to drill them today to make sure they'd be open for us). I'll be taking a cab from Hopkins but there is rarely a wait so I should be there at 5:45 or so at the latest. I WILL BE THERE so if I'm a few mins late (DS throws up on me etc) please hold a seat...and don't drink all the wine! I know how you remodel people are...bunch of drunks (but you can't hold a candle to a hospital mom I guarantee heh heh)

I can't wait to meet new friends :) and lsandler...I'll give me a hug from you! Ya'll are so sweet to have made this work in my schedule. It's been a stressful few weeks...months etc., so a nice evening out is always welcome!

• teched
    16 years ago

Ugh, I am so sorry to have missed this! Was at a swim meet with DD (she just made Junior Olympics!!!). May be there will be a next time. Enjoy!

• igloochic
    16 years ago

Well it's officially over. Maybe not actually...I had to run out and catch a cab back to the hospital before my nurses shot me (DS can be a challenge on his own in the evenings when he's not slept for days). Fortunately he had his favorite Francis tonight so he could have cared less that I was late.

So, that buehl...man can she put down the tequillia!!! Sheesh even I had to stop after the 15th shot but she was still putting them down.... (is tequillia gulten free??? I need to make sure that story seems believable) :oP

We had a lovely dinner and missed a few people :( But there will be another MD get together soon I'm sure for those who are able to make it. I'm just so honored that a few were able or almost able to make it tonight. I had a fabulous time! Even if I had to just scream that while I ran out the door looking for a cab! Thank you all so much :) It's nice to have happy memories to add to our memories here.

I do know from the meeting that SOMEONE needs to post their finished kitchen pictures!!! (the rest of us are in about the same state...walls and nothing else). So my dear and her dearest husband....who knew what fracturing was....let's see those pictures on the web soon so you can share the joy :)

• cooperbailey
    16 years ago

Weeeellll, it didnt actually go quite like that- Igloochic who wore a jacket embroidered with roosters and looked awesome with her purple crocodile boots and handbag. So, we had no trouble spotting her. and yes the tequila did flow.... unusual for a chinese restaurant , but hoo boy.
    And someone does need to post her lovely kitchen on the blog. And it ain't me- we are only 95.35% done. And it ain't Igloo cause she has 4 kitchens now!! And one french range- where will it end up? keep tuned for an update.
    It was fun meeting everyone and missed one new friend. We will do this again. Here's to Jessie, the cutest little guy in a parka!
    What a fun way to spend a Sunday evening- meeting new friends. See, kitchens are good for more than just cooking!
    Sue

• gneegirl
    16 years ago

Hey all - sorry I missed you! Now I know I should have skipped work - all that tequila!!

Best wishes to you igloochic. Looks like I'll have to head to Alaska, huh!

cooperbailey - who's kitchen? Did I miss one????

Everyone - let's keep this going. Let's set another date.

'nite all...

gng

• divamum
    16 years ago

Ok, spill - who's got the finished kitchen?! I already posted my 95% done one so it can't be me (and I wasn't there anyway!)

Sorry to have missed you Igloochic, but definitely best I stayed home - I passed out at about 7.30pm and didn't wake up again until the clock went off this morning! It seems to have done the trick, though - first day in over a week I've been able to get up and move around without being dizzy. Still coughing up a lung, but that will pass in time, I guess.

Anyway, safe travels to your next port of call!

• scootermom
    16 years ago

Sorry to have missed the gathering -- Divamum, hope you're feeling better! Definitely a lot of icky stuff going around...this morning, my 7-yr-old daughter woke up crying with a stomachache and headache...I was worried about strip, but after some questioning, I decided to give her a little breakfast. She gobbled it down and was *miraculously* better...turns out she was just really hungry from not eating enough dinner last night. Another bullet dodged!

• Buehl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

So....we need to get planning for the "big" group meet...

Last call for people to email me w/their location if they want to have their location used to help determine a central point!

In general, if you could post here if you live in MD, VA, or DC it would also help overall. The town locations will be used to determine actual central point, but if there is say, only one person in MD and everyone else is in VA, then we will move closer to VA... I hope this isn't confusing anyone!!!

• chmpgntst
    16 years ago

Hi all,

If you're still considering Rockville, I'd recommend Rockville Town Center over White Flint. It has a Metro stop but is less trafficky than White Flint for anyone arriving by car. Easy to access from 495 or 270.

Restaurants include Austin Grill (texmex), Gordon Biersch (brewpub), Lebanese Taverna (fantastic!), Stonefish Grill (seafood)and a few others -- tapas, excellent but expensive sushi, an upscale place called Greystone.

In no way am I suggesting this just because it's a stone's throw from my house. :-) It's a charming example of downtown revitalization and it's a little less crazy than areas "down the Pike" (as we say in Rockville).

Amy (an oldtimer who checks in from time to time)

Here is a link that might be useful: Rockville Town Center

• pcjs
    16 years ago

MD or VA is fine with us but we are in MD. I know the finished kitchen cannot be us as ours will never be finished . Who knows when I'll actually paint or put in the recessed lights. Rockville Town Center works for us, but it's not very good for anyone further on 95 in either direction, which is why White Flint or Bethesda is better as it is more in the middle. (Plus, we aren't impressed with several of their restaurants).

• divamum
    16 years ago

I'm quite a lot further north than everybody else, but my schedule is crazy anyway so don't plan around me - if I can be there, I'd love to and will join, but things are too erratic in my life to expect y'all to plan around me. Just keep me posted (I can be emailed via GW).

Thanks!

• cooperbailey
    16 years ago

Buehl, You have got me down, don't ya? I promise to behave this time, since that evil Igloo won't be there to get me into trouble. ;)
    I think that you and anyone else who has food issues should have final say over what restaurant is chosen.
    As long as there is parking, I am there. Sue

• pcjs
    16 years ago

Sue, that's no fun if you promise to behave!!!

• igloochic
    16 years ago

Dang, I'll send money for shots if ya'll will buy for Sue :oP

DS came down with the same bug that probably hit our invisable friend on Sunday. Last night his final "snack" was chocolate soy pudding. Let me just say...it's not pretty coming back out! He's been running a fever and they discussed putting us into isolation again...but since the other boy in our room is also in the same condition, they're leaving us alonge (could also be because we both...mom's of both boys...said we'd check out immediately if they put us in isolation). They're in panic mode and discussing an IV because DS isn't drinking enough pedialite (which he hates) so I gave up and gave him half soda and half water after the docs went home :) He's going to live (IV for a cold for gads sake!).

Anyhoo, the next gathering held in Alaska can be in our house...any one of them :oP

• cooperbailey
    16 years ago

Igloo, I thought you and Jessie were heading home. Are you stuck here because he is sick? If so do you need a care package?? email me or call my cell if you need help. Sue

• ketinmd
    16 years ago

i'm in md (chevy chase) and would love to come next time.

• bob_cville
    16 years ago

I'm in Charlottesville, VA (hence the login name) and I'd be interested if it ends up not being too far. Maybe I can work in a trip to Ikea as a part of it.

• gneegirl
    16 years ago

Count me in as a Marylander...Bowie. I can travel so that's not the issue. I may have to head to MI to see about my Dad and Step-Mom but not sure when. Also, work is creeping up by back!! So, plan and I'll make a 100% effort to try to be there.

gng

• aliceinmd
    16 years ago

The Invisible One is finally reporting in. After last SundayÂs gathering, The Bug got me down, eliminating my ability to say anything the least bit witty, not that I could have matched the others at that, anyway. DH and I enjoyed everyoneÂs company immensely. It was wonderful to dine among GW celebrities Igloochic (the delightful, devoted mother of adorable Jesse -- I hope he is doing much better), Buehl (who I later realized is the Kitchen Forum FAQ compiler/poster), and cooperbailey (with whom I had several things in common). It would be fun to meet more GW folks, whenever and wherever. We are in Towson, MD, so I expect weÂll be headed south when it happens.

Some have pronounced our kitchen "finished." Now, we all know that "done" is a relative term. I hastily took some pictures of our kitchen before last weekÂs dinner meeting, and the only thing really missing is a window treatment. However, I need to straighten up the counters, find the best angles, and gather all the spec details before preserving our kitchen for posterity in the Finished Kitchens Blog. That new project is definitely on my Someday List  another relative term. :-)

Alice

• Buehl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Alice, unfortunately, I cannot take credit for the Kitchen Forum FAQs... Starpooh, CelticMoon, and other contributers deserve the credit! It was done last summer & fall when I first started lurking and later posting...long before I had the knowledge!

But, yes, I am the one who started the current "Read Me" thread. I would, though, like to add some of the things I've come up with based on everyone's help here (like the storage info & add to the getting started info) to the FAQs, if others agree they're FAQ-worthy.

• Buehl
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OK....my count is...

Maryland: 9
    ...Howard/Anne Arundel/& north Counties: 5
    ...Montgomery/Frederick Counties: 4

Northern Virginia: 4

DC: 1

Central VA: 2

It looks like our best bet is to meet in Bethesda/Rockville. Some possible places:

• Legal Sea Food in Montgomery Mall (right off of I-270 near beltway)..but it's pricey

• Chili's (up Rockville Pike)

• PF Chang's China Bistroâ (up Rockville Pike)

• Chipotle (up Rockville Pike)

• On the Border (up Rockville Pike)

I'll be honest, the list is filtered through my preferences since I have Celiac Disease (gluten intolerance) and the above restaurants have gluten-free menus or options.

Easter is coming up and along with it spring breaks at many schools....so is March a good time or bad time??? I'm in town, the whole time so I'm good for March.

• pcjs
    16 years ago

I am a veggie, but I can eat anywhere... my husband will eat anything (or at least try it once) so he is the easiest of the group. I prefer PF Chang's or On The Border (either, in no order).

March is good for us, but on the 8th (tomorrow), 14th (day trip to sign up with an adoption agency as the things we are doing are with aren't working and our kitchen needs a little one to destroy it) and weekend of the 29th we have plans (sister in town that weekend so we have some flexability but probably not Saturday night dinner). The weekend of the 22nd is probably best for us... but other than the dates above, we're free (all we do is work on the house anyway).

How is your kitchen progress?

• gneegirl
    16 years ago

You know I'm a PF Chang's fan but not sure you want to go back there since the last time. Date-wise, I'm open, and I'll make sure it stays that way this time - LOL. I was so disappointed I couldn't make it. So count me in, wherever/whenever!!

BTW, thanks for pulling this together!!

gng

• ljsandler
    16 years ago

But for Legal Seafood, the rest of the restaurants look good to me. Date wise, so far, I am fairly open for March--just pick a date.

Looking forward to meeting all--:p)

• doingygirl
    16 years ago

I would also like to try to meet up with everyone. I'm free for every weekend in March with the exception of Sunday, March 31st. Any restaurant is also fine with me.
    -DG