SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
netters_gw

Requesting help with kitchen paint colors....please:-)

16 years ago

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking for sometime and have posted a couple of times in the past. I really enjoy seeing all the creativity and talent on this site. You are all awesome decorators. And I suppose that is why I am finally asking for help.

I would like to paint my kitchen and most likely the greatroom too since it is an open floor plan. I really love the color of BM waterbury cream however I'm afraid that it will not work well because my kitchen cabinets and cabinets throughout the house are all light maple. So I'm am reconsidering EK edgewood green. If it's not too much trouble I would like some help with photoshop paint or any possible suggestions of other paint colors that may compliment light maple cabinets.

The look I am trying to achieve is a modern cottage/country. If there is such a thing. The best example would be jan from wisconsin and kmcg85's homes, which I love! Please disregard the light maple chairs in the picture. I am planning on replacing them with ladderback chairs.

Netters

Kitchen:

{{!gwi}}

Ladderback chair and barstool considering:

{{!gwi}}

Barn Red Pie Safe: (Currently in nook agaisnt wall on right side of kitchen picture.)

{{!gwi}}

Comments (30)