SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bluejean_gw

Craft/Hobby Room- Using Pegboard?

bluejean
17 years ago

I have been lurking all summer and even went back and read at least 50% of the past posts starting with the last page and working my way forward (while still reading the new posts too!). I have learned so much already! Thank you all for being so willing to share your experience and tips!

My husband and I bought our house last fall (just 6 days after our wedding!) We have been living in an attached mother-in-law suite for the past year while fixing up the main part of our house. Now things are ready for us to move into the main house so we can start remodeling the mother-in-law suite. In the main part of the house I have my own craft/hobby room. I have a desk height sewing station and a counter height cutting/general crafting station. Along the back wall above these stations, I have pegboard (my husband's idea). Above that I have cabinets and built in shelving. In the house I lived in before getting married I had a small section of pegboard, but didn't really use it because I didn't know how to make it work for me. In this new craft room I don't have many drawers (except at the sewing station). I will need to use the pegboard.

My hobbies are sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, crochet, and just general crafts- any thoughts for how to make the pegboard work for me?

Thank you guys so much! I look forward to reading all your ideas!

bluejena in ohio

Comments (7)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES