SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pkspigs

Wish Me Luck!

pkspigs
14 years ago

I am sort of a pack rat, I would not call me a "horder", but my house is over-whelming to me anyway. I am not physically able anymore to just get going and clean out and throw out as I have fibromyalgia and this limits a lot that I can do. It's sorta like the more I stare at it, the more it seems to multiply before my eyes, lol. It is really depressing a lot of times for me to just look at it and know I cannot do one thing about it. I really don't know if I cannot or just will not get at it, but physically I don't think it is possible. Don't get me wrong, I do keep lots of things I should throw away, I won't get into what, you all know what I am talking about. I have been trying to research trying to find someone who can come in and help me with all this mess. I simply don't find anyone or any business locally that does this. I want someone to come in and say: hey this has got to go and me just shake my head ok, lol. and get it over with. I know once all this junk and STUFF is gone I can keep a reasonably clean house, but not the way it is now. It is simply driving me crazy having to look at it. Just Venting, thanks for reading. P.K. in la.

Comments (22)