SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kevinmp_gw

Part V (for real this time): What curtains/upholstery/mantel stuf

KevinMP
11 years ago

Let's get started on this fifth and, barring 150 responses, final, pre-final thread.

I replaced the black, gold-lined shades with larger, silk, white hard-lined "goldenrod" shades from Restoration Hardware (they were on sale at the outlet today for $8 a piece).

I also purchased the brush fringe for the drapes (I know some of you didn't like the idea, but I did). It was a steal: normally $25 a yard, on sale for $8 per yard. I bought 6 yards (3 for each of the leading drape edges). Thank you, Pal. Great idea. The colors are gold, beige, coral, red, blue, and a blue-green. Also bought a matching key tassel for the desk (normally $40, on sale for $11).

Like I mentioned before, I've ordered two sets of linen drapes from Restoration Hardware. One has a more ordinary linen texture, and the other is a linen/cotton blend that has a brushed (i.e., soft) finish. I'm not holding my breath because I think the coloring may be too navy for the walls. They come lined. So, today I bought two 95" drapes faux silk drapes from BBB. They are a color called "peacock," which is a blue-gray-green. I had a paint chip with me for my dining room walls, and the navy looked bad, the peacock looked better, but still not a perfect match. But I knew I wouldn't get a perfect match and really didn't want one anyhow.

I also ditched the white porcelain ball finials that came with the Ralph Lauren drapery hardware I bought. They were too obnoxious, but I was able to take them apart and reuse the brass cuff that they attach to the mahogany rod with. I went to a few places, and finally found a perfect match insofar as wood tone is concerned at Lowes. It was a little too small in diameter at the base and so I bought four washers for each end so that the finial is flush with the brass cuff. I then put up the rod, which you'll see below. Unfortunately, the floor is not straight, so the rod is an 1/8" out of plumb so that the drapes sit right. I may mess with it tomorrow, but it's okay for now.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=14489720&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CPLrgNC85LQCFY5lOgodiUAAAg

{{gwi:1583541}}

As to fabric, I am back to seriously considering the coral herringbone (which most of you will like to hear). It really is great feeling fabric, and it's a perfect match, despite what my iPhone photographs may show. It also fits with the Ralph Lauren type feel I am going for and looks identical to some of his herringbones (none of which come in a coral, however). But, for now, I've also narrowed it down to another fabric by Ralph Lauren. A plaid called Foxberry in navy. It has a navy and gold background with a coral and burgundy cross thread and some faint blue-green ticking. Although it's cotton, it's not too casual looking and is matches very well with the rug, walls, BBB curtains, and brush fringe.

http://www.ralphlaurenhome.com/products/Fabric/item.aspx?haid=22&collId=&sort=&itemId=12799&phaid=

{{gwi:1583542}}

So, we're at the stage where I need to decide on (1) which drapery panels I will use; (2) which fabric I will use to reupholster the head chairs (I'm not going to reupholster the gold fabric on the side chairs because it's nice and brand new); and (3) working on my mantel/shelves.

Here are some pictures of what happened today. I'll take some tomorrow morning so you can see everything in the daylight. Just as with the coral herringbone, the BBB drapes I put up tonight don't really come across accurately in the iPhone photos, but it's close enough to give you an idea.

(By the way, I won't be putting up ornithological or horticultural prints, so I'm just ruling that out now, although I understand and appreciate the suggestions. I did remove the small mirror on the wall abutting the kitchen.)

Enjoy, for now. (And I reiterate, the curtain color in these photos is not what they look like in real life; so no comments about how they look purplish or navy, etc. because they do not in real life. Also, the brush fringe is just paper clipped to give you an idea of effect. I haven't unraveled the string to open it up because that'll get in the way of the person who eventually sews this thing on the drapes I pick.):

{{gwi:1583544}}

{{gwi:1583545}}

{{gwi:1583546}}

{{gwi:1583547}}

{{gwi:1583548}}

{{gwi:1583549}}

{{gwi:1583550}}

{{gwi:1583551}}

{{gwi:1583552}}

{{gwi:1583553}}

This post was edited by KevinMP on Sat, Jan 12, 13 at 23:44

Comments (127)

• Vertise
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

I get the commercial feel too. Is it a contract fabric?

• jen9
    11 years ago

If you think the plaid is too busy and the other fabulous navy one you have doesnt work, Have you looked at any of the beautiful soft wools that are out now? (i.e., Schumacher's Fabric SKU - 66677). Would be really beautiful with nail head trim & an interesting pillow.

• Related Discussions

What lawn mower to purchase? Or do I stick with what I have?

Q

Comments (35)
    Commercial mowers? Seriously? In my opinion, no homeowner should ever consider going commercial. There really is little to no point in doing so. I use an HRC-216 from Honda when I help my father-in-law with his landscape business, and while it is a great machine, it is way more than I would ever need for ~52 times a year. Also, when something does go wrong, they are very expensive to fix. My advice for the OP is to sharpen the blade on the reel he has now and get it working well. Maybe add a weedeater, probably electric, so you don't have to store gas. If the reel has a hard time with your type of grass then go with a cheap mulching mower, gas or electric. When you find yourself with a larger lawn, then consider a premium residential mower like a Super Recycler or Honda. What you want to look for at that point is a decent engine and non-rusting deck. Also, if you do not need self-propelled, don't get it. It adds to the cost and complexity of the mower and is one more thing that can break. Looking at your lawn, a large self-propelled commercial would almost be more of a hassle to use than something smaller and more nimble like the reel mower you have or a 19"ish electric. Also, the money you save could be put towards more landscaping. There are plenty of plants and such that are drought resistant. That would do far more to beautify your lawn than a mower.
    ...See More

Part VI: Reupholstering these Head Chairs and Handling the Mantel

Q

Comments (137)
    I am guessing that kitchendetective meant to post on my pathetic upholstery/slipcover thread. :) Your fabrics clearly look like they should be upholstery. My nutty choices look suspect. :) I would of course order a sample to be sure they are heavy enough and I am not making the covers myself, so I am sure the upholstery place will tell me if my choice is too light. I vote for the plaid again while I am posting. :) that blue herringbone almost looks grey to me from afar, but it might be my monitor!
    ...See More

Part IV: Side chairs are in, now what-curtains/mirror/upholstery

Q

Comments (150)
    "they're already upholstered in something neutral. Does that change your mind? " I think I like the simplicity of a solid for your table, because it's all very elegant together, although more formal. It might be a bit much with two directly on the rug. Is the cream even available? The blue would be a muddle of patterns, I think, without more contrast in color. I do think you might be able to do a flame on the drapes. I can definitely picture a chair in the corner without clashing. This post was edited by snookums2 on Fri, Jan 11, 13 at 13:19
    ...See More

Out w/ the old & In w/ the new? Is it time?

Q

Comments (21)
    Yaaayyyyy! DH is on board w/ the idea! I didn't even have to prod or run down my 'Why this is a practical, good and ultimately money saving' bucket list. Not that we're getting it anytime soon though but it did find it's way onto the 'Budget List' after we got home. So between me saving a few buckes a week, DH's alotted budget towards it down the road and me hopefully selling some of my rehabbed furniture finds this Spring, hopefully I will see a new sofa this Spring or Summer. When I bought this sofa I never thought of things like padding shifting over the years and allowing the frame edge to be felt if one's head whacked it. I still think it's a good sofa and am pleased that both my MIL & SIL have each been through a total of 4 sofa's in the same amount of time and I think that our's still looks way better than what there's look like now. If I had space to store it (sans mice in attic & smelly basement) I would keep it in a heartbeat for the day I had a larger room to put it in once I got it reupholstered. Looks like I'm going to be on a decorating - repurposing - using what I have run soon! DH felt confident about hanging my attic chandies and flip-flopping the LR and Office! Whoo hooo! Off to hang my curtains............
    ...See More
  • funkyart
    11 years ago

I agree with snookums, lazydaisy and mtnrd.. it works, but it completely changes the rich, gentlemanly vibe that I think is so perfect for your home and your area of the city. You've so beautifully infused that look throughout the rest of your house, I'd want to see the same in the entry room, even if a dining room. The gentleman's parlor or library style seems a perfect fit-- especially given that this is the only living space on the first floor.

I (sadly) understand that the Foxberry may not work--it did read as brown from further away (especially at night). Also liked the herringbones but their patterns were also lost from further away. I think you were on the right path from the beginning-- you just may need to keep looking.

Trust your instincts-- they've served you well.

• WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
    11 years ago

Kevin, I have been following the threads concerning your dining room makeover. I have to say that you have fantastic taste and I am very, very impressed with your interior decorating skills.

I am going to throw another fabric into the mix, just because so many have suggested you keep the chairs in a white color. There are 8 yards of this fabric on eBay from a seller that I have purchased from numerous times.

Here is a link that might be useful: Textured Fabric

• EG3d
    11 years ago

Would your earlier plaid work with this floral in your room? Pillows or upholstery? Is the floral too old fashioned or girly? I thought the colors were perfect with the rug. I do not they would not work this the diamond pattern though. The floral is Kravet 18643 50.
    {{gwi:1583590}}

{{gwi:1583591}}

The scale may be off but I put the floral on the chair. I used to sell Ralph Lauren bedding and he mixed florals with plaids all the time.
    {{gwi:1583592}}

• Vertise
    11 years ago

Here's what looks like a grey or blue grey tartan, with a coral and beige stripe. Wider open pattern, not so busy with the rug.

Pal seems to have disappeared here. I wonder if they've gotten together to work on this.

Here is a link that might be useful: plaid

• mistychaz
    11 years ago

I think your fist instincts were right. I like the original grey herringbone and I also like the Ralph Lauren fabric. Either one just seems to suit the room. Good luck with your decision, it is so hard to pick when there is so much to pick from.

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

What are your thoughts on this? It's on clearance on Robert Allen's web site because it's all that's left, but it's just enough to do what I need to do. I can get it all for $75 total. (I'm assuming the windowpane is navy and not black, which I'll have to inquire about.)

{{gwi:1575755}}

http://www.robertallendesign.com/trade/fabric_detail.aspx?product=104869

I also like this one, but it may be too wild (this picture is a close-up). It's four times the price at $33 per yard.

{{gwi:1583594}}

http://www.robertallenoutlet.com/trade/fabric_detail.aspx?product=104301

• EG3d
    11 years ago

I think the reds are too blue and too dark in the last two fabrics.

• cooperbailey
    11 years ago

Still loving the navy velvet pattern.

• EG3d
    11 years ago

Diamonds are forever!

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I'm going to try to find a large sample of the RL plaid locally (the samples you get in the mail are a useless size). The diamonds aren't really velvet. It feels more like those crappy velour blankets (no offense if you own them). But it does look pretty good. Even my sofa fabric would work if I could find it. But that's too boring. And, E, no fruits, flowers, leaves.

The windowpane is called "spice," so I'm thinking its not so burgundy in person. The other one's a bit too primary, at least up close. One of my coral velvet samples came today, but it's terrible. It looks like the floor.

This post was edited by KevinMP on Mon, Jan 14, 13 at 23:20

• geokid
    11 years ago

RL plaid or "crappy velour blanket". I can see why it's a tough choice. :)

All of your choices are lovely. It just comes down to how you want the room to feel.

This post was edited by geokid on Tue, Jan 15, 13 at 0:11

• chickadee2_gw
    11 years ago

My favorite of all the fabrics so far is the gold and navy diamond pattern. Even though it's quite different from your old curtains, I think it gives the room a lift like they did. The RL plaid is nice, but I think it's going to read brown in a larger sample. You already have a lot of coral and pink in the rug and I don't think adding more coral to the chairs is going to bring anything fresh to the room. I know many here like the curtains, but I'm not feeling the love. I think they're too shiny and the trim looks flat fiber wise up against them. I'd love to see the trim against a less formal solid fabric in one of the neutral colors in the fringe.

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

The less shiny options are arriving today, and I will post pictures of them, but these really look good in person. We'll see. As to the fabric, who knows.

• tuesday_2008
    11 years ago

Way back several posts ago, I mentioned gold with blak cording (when you had the plaid drape, which I love).

So, having said that, the navy and gold diamond velvet (crappy velour blanket) is my favorite. I like it even better draped over the chair. Chickadee hit the nail on the head - "it gives the room a lift". Even though the pattern is small, it still stands out in a good way.

This may have already been mentioned (have lost track) but IF you choose the diamond pattern, and AFTER the drapes are chosen, you might consider a small pillow in one of your coral selections, perhaps with the fringe you are putting on the drapes. I LOVE that fringe and have similar on some pillows. Navy, gold, and a little coral.

Scratch that - I think I remember that you don't like pillows??? But still a thought.

I like the blue drapes with the fringe; looking forward also to seeing the new choices. I always want to see what behind Door #2...or #3.

• lynxe
    11 years ago

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think I like that Robert Allen windowpane. I'm not certain, however. I'm scrolling back and forth, and it's hard to visualize. I don't think a darker red and a darker blue on the chairs relative to the rug would be a problem. I think it would work if the reds and blues of chair & rug work together.

I still like the idea of the navy diamonds, but not in "crappy velour blanket"!

I agree with you on no fruits, flowers, or leaves, but not only because you say they're not to your taste: you already have leaves and flowers in stylized form in the rug. Are you averse to paisley? Some paisleys seem very abstract to me, so much so that they don't look like leaves at all. I wonder how they would go with the rug.

• Vertise
    11 years ago

Don't know about the colors in that one, but I think a window pane type plaid would work with your rug because it's more open and not so busy.

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Well I just found out that the crappy velour blanket is $93 per yard. Even if it weren't velour that wouldn't be happening.

The navy and coral herringbones and the RL plaid are only 25% off for a few days. I've ordered a larger sample of the RL but doubt it'll come in time, and I'm told it'll only be a 6" square anyhow. But here's a close up of a half yard of it that was on display at the marketplace design center (a trade only mall with every fabric made by the major manufacturers that I slipped into today downtown).

{{gwi:1583595}}

This post was edited by KevinMP on Tue, Jan 15, 13 at 15:01

• EG3d
    11 years ago

Well, then, since you seem to keep coming back to this RL plaid, this is the one you should choose.

• Lyban zone 4
    11 years ago

I do not think you can go wrong with that RL plaid.
    It goes well with everything and I think will add just the right amount of masculinity.
    You will never please everyone, so be true to yourself. You obviously have a good eye.

• Vertise
    11 years ago

Do you have a plaid jacket or something in about the same scale that you can drape over the chair even if the colors are off?

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

And the Restoration Hardware drapes were bad matches, particularly the textured linen. The brushed linen/cotton was closer but still too blue. I took the other drapes to the dry cleaner to have the brush fringe sewn on. It'll be ready by 6:00 and I'll then put them up ironed. Believe or not, I think I do have a jacket that looks like it. Good idea, snookums (although part of me thinks you're saying that to tell me it looks like a jacket)!

Here's the brushed linen/cotton; I think the reason I rejected them is pretty obvious.

{{gwi:1583596}}

{{gwi:1583597}}

These are much better colorwise.

{{gwi:1583598}}

• Vertise
    11 years ago

"(although part of me thinks you're saying that to tell me it looks like a jacket)!"

lol, Absolutely not! I can't picture it on the rug. And I want you to be able to see it too to make sure it's what you picture, before rushing into a sale and committing. I think you're on the right track, myself.

This post was edited by snookums2 on Tue, Jan 15, 13 at 18:09

• texasgal47
    11 years ago

Kevin, I've been a long-time lurker and admirer of your design expertise--classy and timeless yet still affordable. Love your "new" kitchen and the way the diningroom is coming together. Too bad that small velour diamond fabric is so expensive as it was my favorite. Kevin, this is off topic, but if you have time at the end of these posts, was wondering if you have any suggestions as to where to purchase affordable art similar in style to the large painting in your diningroom. My home isn't near Philly, I'm talking about what type of vendors. I've been looking on ebay and etsy.

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Texas gal, Homegoods (at least in this area, they have more expensive varieties (I think the one in the dining room was $150)).

Snookums, I'll post that after this. I just hung up the drapes, and they're looking damn good (plus I saved about $260 over the Restoration Hardware ones). My dry cleaner only charged $30 to sew on the fringe and press the drapes, and she did it in two hours without notice. The haters can continue to hate these, but I like them (even if the sewing wasn't the best), and most thanks goes to MIA Pal, who gave me the idea for the fringe. Believe it or not, I think the fringe makes this style less fussy, not more (whereas it would have made the cotton/linen panels more appropriate and less casual).

Now, on to the fabric.

{{gwi:1583599}}

{{gwi:1583600}}

{{gwi:1583601}}

{{gwi:1583602}}

{{gwi:1583603}}

This post was edited by KevinMP on Wed, Jan 16, 13 at 22:53

• Vertise
    11 years ago

Those drapes look perfect in there. (I don't recall anyone not liking them.) Looks like the left panel, fringe end needs smoothing.

They were only $50 (without the fringe)?

• EG3d
    11 years ago

Did they sew that fringe on correctly? It looks like there is major puckering going on. Uh oh. Double check that. Lay the drape flat somewhere and see if the drapery fabric is gathered instead of being flat. I think the color of these drapes were perfect.

• tuesday_2008
    11 years ago

The drapes are gorgeous! The subtle sheen adds a little "jewelry" to the room.

• lazydaisynot
    11 years ago

Perhaps it will smooth out after it's hung a bit, but I am also concerned about the puckering. Properly done trim should hang without distorting the fabric. I wonder if the dry cleaner used too tight thread tension or too small stitches. That said, I love the drapes and the fringe.

I'm probably repeating myself, but have you looked at windowpane type plaids with caramel/camel as the background color for the chairs? You wouldn't want to go too yellow, but a rich caramel could look very nice against your walls and with the rug (especially with a slate/navy contrast thread running through it). I googled and didn't find anything but you probably have a pretty good idea of what's out there after all your searching. I like the RL plaid up close. Whether it's too dull/brown from farther away is something that you can probably assess IRL better than we can from the virtual peanut gallery. Obviously, a windowpane (suggested by Snookums, I think) would allow the background color to show more clearly.

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

The stitching looks fine to me from behind (there's only the slight puckering on the front side). And you cannot tell there's puckering looking at it straight on, or laying it flat. It's only noticeable from the eyeball high hat directed on it. I also just pulled on them, and it nearly went away. I'll take them back Saturday morning and ask her to iron them if it doesn't smooth out and if, for some reason, it bothers me (it doesn't now and I really don't care about it). You can only see it from a certain angle, and I suspect it'll get better given that it got better when I pulled on it.

• chickadee2_gw
    11 years ago

It looks like the left panel needs to be redone. The right panel is hanging nicely, but the left definitely looks puckered.

You also mentioned your mantel and shelves in the topic heading. I know you don't want to spend the money on things like this now, but when you can afford it, it's a good time to start a collection of something you love. The thrill is always in the hunt as they say, and finding what you're collecting at a good price very satisfying. A good friend of ours collects antique snuff boxes, and I can picture something like that on your mantel, shelf or table. Unfortunately, they're not cheap, but definitely worth collecting. This same friend has a collection of British Soldiers that he purchased in England. I don't think they're antique, but they're gorgeous with all the coloring and detailing. I have to see if I can find an example somewhere. These are just a couple of things to consider down the road. In the meantime, I can picture a beautiful burl wood box in your room somewhere, and some nice candlesticks.

Here is a link that might be useful: snuff boxes

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I'm telling you it looks better from just pulling on it to loosen it up. The stitches are twice the length of the stitching used elsewhere on the hems, etc.

{{gwi:1583604}}

• Vertise
    11 years ago

Can you recess that fold at the fringe line, instead of having it push out along the edge? Seems like that's how the other side lays.

• cooperbailey
    11 years ago

I agree,it will be fine.Perhaps it just needs a bit of fussing to make that edge behave. Or maybe another pressing in a few days if it bothers you. The fringe looks good.

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Part of the problem with the pressing is that you cannot use a hot iron on this damn material.

• chickadee2_gw
    11 years ago

If you don't think the fabric is puckered due to the sewing, I wonder if the problem isn't at the top by the rings. Are the clips or whatever holds the fabric to the rings the same distance from the ends on both the panels? If the spacing on the last two rings on the left is off, it may be what is causing the fabric to droop and look puckered. In one of the photos, the fringe on the right looks a tad bit higher on your window trim than the fringe on the left. Recessing the fold like snookums says is another fix for the problem.

• outsideplaying_gw
    11 years ago

Love your draperies, Kevin! Once you get the slight puckering figured out, which I think isn't horrible at all, it will straighten out. Adjusting as you have been, or with a steamer might also help.

Bummer about the diamond pattern fabric price! It is still my favorite, but the windowpane or the RL plaid I hope is still in the running.

• User
    11 years ago

The coral fabric is still the best. All the others are just too dark. If you are concerned about too much coral, why don't you have lumbar pillows made in either the diamond velvet or the RL plaid to break up the color a bit.

The coral color makes the rug look like it was truly meant to be there.

Love the new shades on the hanging light, much better and fresher than black. Love the curtain color, the brush fringe, not so much. The fring colors complement the rest of the room but there's not enough blue to really tie them to the curtains .. they definitely look "after market.

Every time I look at your photos that new table looks better and better!

• EG3d
    11 years ago

Someone posted this web site link on another thread. I thought Kevin could use this info also.

Here is a link that might be useful: How to pull colors from a rug

• lizzie_grow
    11 years ago

Kevin,
    Could you repost those last pics but with the coral fabric on the chairs to see what that would look like? I still love that coral in the room...

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I've already posted the coral fabric a couple of days ago; see above. It won't look any different with the fringe applied.

I cannot believe no one has commented on my white (but not antique white) windows (or mantel). I have to paint those still. I've been waiting to paint them until I removed the old drapery rod. Now I can do it.

Good news today: Calico Corners extended its 25% off fabric sale through 1/26, so I have time to wait for my samples to arrive before committing to the RL Foxberry plaid. I would get it somewhere else and feel less pressured, but CC's price is more than $20 less than even places in fabric row here in the city because I've been told that CC has special RL pricing (on top of which I can get the 25% off).

I ordered a bunch of memos of the discontinued fabric from Robert Allen today. They have to be sent from SC, so it'll probably take a few business days.

• Vertise
    11 years ago

Funny, I kept meaning to ask if your crown molding was intentionally painted an off white. So the color of the crown molding is the plan? It seems to have a beige tone to it.

I think those sales are frequent.

If you post your chair with the jacket, try it at the table on the rug.

This post was edited by snookums2 on Wed, Jan 16, 13 at 21:01

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Off-white is the new color (it's not the least bit beige, but it is an antique white although lighter than my kitchen color). The white white was the old, oil-based paint that was literally everywhere (trim, walls, ceilings, toe kicks on stairs, everywhere). I hate it.

The difference is only really noticeable at the window, but that's because the sashes are new, custom windows I had made to meet the historical requirements here, and I had limited options for interior whites. Thus, it's a totally different color and sheen. That was never the trim color.

This post was edited by KevinMP on Wed, Jan 16, 13 at 21:21

• chickadee2_gw
    11 years ago

Does the blue and gold fabric sample have the maker and pattern name or style number?

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

It's a Duralee contract fabric 15009-146 (called Diamond Denim, I believe).

• k9arlene
    11 years ago

What if someone pulls on the curtain while someone else holds a steamer on it to try to straighten it out.

• KevinMP
    Original Author
    11 years ago

You cannot steam this fabric apparently.

• EG3d
    11 years ago

I wonder if that seamstress steamed the drapes (if it was sewn correctly) and stretched the fabric thus causing the puckering.

• artbyorion
    11 years ago

Really Nice Drapery and Curtain Harware. we had renovation of our home last year. and for all the Drapery hardware and Windows Treatment work we have consulted Orion Ornamental Iron Inc. Orion offers innovative, high quality drapery hardware products to the wholesale trade. we are specializes in custom drapery hardware, iron drapery hardware, wood drapery hardware and contemporary drapery hardware. we are one of the leading suppliers of drapery sets, window hardware components like finials, Curatin rods and poles. you can visit us online at http://www.ironartbyorion.com/

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz