SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maggie_berry_gw

Cover me, I am going in to the closet

maggie_berry
19 years ago

OK, We have been doing this dance for years. Its over, I can't take it. Maybe it was breaking the door off the track because I could not cram anything more in you. Maybe it was the day I called in sick to work because I could not find anything to wear. Maybe it was your attitude always staring at me with your door half open and half shut, with that smug look... I have a simple plan, I am going in to grab everything I swore I would wear this winter, and never did and jump out. Then go in for all the stuff that I can't wear but could not throw out last year. Then I come out and jump back in and get all the stuff I bought and never wore. If I get weak, I will not cry, I will not eat, I will not lurk on this site, I will not watch HGTV until I drive the stuff away to the Good Will or the first Donation Box I see. Yes, I have said this before but this time its going to different. Its not you, its me, You don't make me happy anymore. This time I have bags, and the kids won't be home, This time I am not going to try anything on. This time I am not going to think about how much we have been through over the years. Yes even that little sequence A-line is going this time. I know, you were mostly on sale, its not the money, any more,it is over between us. Well, your right it is late maybe I am just tired. Maybe tomorrow you won't look so... messed up.

Comments (22)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH