SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
msivala_gw

Help me pull my room together...please?

msivala
14 years ago

hi, we are trying to redo our living room and are stuck on choices...I would really appreciate it if you can help us pull it together.

Attaching some pics...

-the room is a 25 by 13ft rectangle with huge blank walls...

we divided it into the tv watching area which is what you see from the entryway of the house

- The tv is going on the wall betn the windows where it is right now facing the sofa...would love to paint that wall a diff color like a brick red or something(not sure what to pick)

-we are trying to work around the huge cordonova leather sofa and the multicolored rug.

- for the walls we are leaning towards a celery green(open for any other color suggestions)

- I am thinking of doing a wallpaper or paint treatment(some WOW element) on the big wall behind where the christams tree is right now( that is the wall you see from the entryway as well as the kitchen)(not sure what to do or the colors)

-the area behind the sofa is the dining area which leads into the kitchen

want to add some cabinets on either side of the single window(thinking of IKEA besta or expedit maybe) and also on the wall(glass front on the wall for display) above.

- not sure about window treatments yet...any color suggestions.I am thinking of widening the curtain rods and hanging curtains on either side to make then look like wider windows

-also could someone please help me pick some art

This is the wall between the doorways leading to the kitchen and entryway

Please help us pull this room together...we really appreciate your time

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH