SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
apoem

keep me going... -- and a challenge

apoem
19 years ago

Today at the expense of my daily routine I cleaned my bathroom. I relined the shelves and drawers that needed it. The ones that didn't need it, I just wiped down. I took everything out of the drawers and cupboards. I made sure everything was in good condition and I made sure everything was were it needed to be. I took a scrub brush and really scrubbed everything down - toilet, bathtub etc. I waxed same extra clean things. Oh yeah. I think it looks pretty good.

-- side note- it is my hope that as we do this house addition, if we ever do it, we will retile my bathroom. I just about had hubby convinced to do a year ago but he changed his mind. Sigh. Anyways- that ia hope. We'll see.

I think my floors look grungy but 10 years of use will do that to a floor.

So- here is a challenge to everyone. I got rid of one small grocery bag of stuff out of my bathroom. I looked at getting rid of a set of sheets but what the heck, they fit in the space for sheets, they are still nice sheets, and eventually I can use them for painting the house as covers on the furniture if nothing else. Right?

Oops- back to the challenge- I got rid of one small grocery bag of stuff out of my bathroom. How many of these small grocery bags can you get rid of in the next week? Today is Tuesday. By next Tuesday let's report. I might be willing to come up with a small reward for the winner- maybe some New Mexican type food? I'll have to see what I get time to do this next week as I will be getting rid of bags of stuff. Just for an added kick.

Ginger

Comments (13)