SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
grinch_gut

Hi KT and I am going in for surgery next wed...long

grinch_gut
16 years ago

We are going to get a motel room next week starting tuesday as anyone that has had this surgery they want me cleaned out with pills so I want a nice big bathroom to hang out in ya know...and someone to clean the room and put fresh sheets on my bed....LOL Yes I am spoiled....I go in for surgery at 9:45 and if all goes well will spend only one night in the hospital. My iron is great...after much discussion with my ob/gyn we decided this is my best course of action....so hystremoctoy it is...I am fine with it..just don't like the waiting!....I hope it goes as easy as she says and I believeit will but I am such a baby for pain....andmy BIGGEST CONCERN is that one of the little incensions they will make is oging to be in my tattoo on my tummy.,....NONO NO!! LOL and I had a horrible headache after the D&C so that scares me....but other then that...guesss all day tuesday I will be hanging out here at the kt from my THRONE....We did get to ski 2 times so far this year at the little place about a hour from us...so that is cool....will post pics later or on tuesday got beautiful about 8 inches of snow 3 days ago and it is still pretty going to try and put the dogs coats on them today and take pics.....it has melted some so not over there heads anymore....And yesterday got about 6 inches of my haircut off last minute deal..just did it...duh...STacy

Comments (41)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH