SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattibsiek

Corner media console suggestions needed

patti_bee
16 years ago

I'm bleary eyed from leafing through catalogs and browsing online for a corner console for our 50 inch tv for the living room. We have 48 inches on two walls beside the fireplace. Alas, it seems that Pottery Barn had one last summer that might have worked, the Landon, but it is gone forever. I've checked West Elm, Room and Board, Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Ballard, Home Decorators and some furniture sites I had bookmarked (Gingko, The Joinery). And I've been checking eBay regularly.

Our taste is probably eclectic transitional; we have some cherry, teak, mahogany and probably tend towards the teak or natural cherry finished woods. Some furniture is Danish teak, some Shaker-ish so we like fairly simple lines. The photo is from just after we moved in last fall but does show the location I'm working with.

Currently the tv is on an antique gateleg table that we love. The sectional is gone, the chairs will be reupholstered to coordinate with the new sofa, the artwork has migrated, etc, etc. I would love some suggestions of other places to look! I've checked out the local furniture stores and so far, no joy there. Thanks for the help.

Comments (5)