SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
compumom_gw

Canada Day High Tea with Chase & "Himself"!

compumom
10 years ago

I'm finally getting around to processing and posting some photos of our June trip to Canada. We enjoyed a very special Canada Day celebration with Sharon & Clive.
Sharon was immensely helpful in planning our trip. Her suggestions of what to do and where to visit aided in making this a fantastic vacation. It was an extra special treat to have them break away from their house guests and drive all the way to beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake to spend the afternoon with us!

Sharon & Clive treated us to a delicious High Tea in our hotel. Then they became our knowledgeable tour guides for a visit to the fabulous Falls.

Just to keep this FOOD related-- The British afternoon tea was beautifully served and delicious. Our hotel, the Prince of Wales, is known for their elegant teas. The dining room even prepared a gluten free tea for me to enjoy. I wish I knew how they made the gluten free chocolate petit four, I would love to have the recipe! The tea selection was extremely diverse and each of us chose something different, all were excellent!

Our day was full- there was lots of conversation, loads of laughs and too little time. We hope to have the opportunity to spend more time together in the future!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm