SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

The Wedding Feast

annie1992
16 years ago

Since the county's firewall has blocked Photobucket, I have to do all my pictures here at home on my old and slow dial-up. Finally, pictures of the "wedding feast", LOL, at least of my part. Pictures of the party itself will go on conversations, hopefully tomorrow.

At any rate, the cake was resplendent, and as I promised, it was red, white and blue:

{{gwi:1544084}}

I also made 200 sandwich rolls, using Sol's honey white recipe and one batch of honey wheat for those of us who like the darker "peasant breads".

{{gwi:1544086}}

Amanda was asked to bring brownies, so Makayla and Ashley made a half sheet pan full. Ashley taught Makayla the "right way" to lick a bowl, before it was empty!

Makayla is a quick learner.....

Special thanks goes to Nancy, who gifted me with her "old" KitchenAid mixer. It was great and did a triple batch of cake batter. I did have a bit of trouble with the frosting, a couple of sticks of butter, 3 pounds of powdered sugar and POOF, I had a white cloud of sugar in my kitchen, LOL. I cleaned it up and promptly did the same thing again. I am NOT a fast learner. (grin)

And so, our share of the cooking was done. The party is another story altogether.....

Annie

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths