SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jetcity_gw

New Samsung WF330 Washer & Dryer

jetcity
13 years ago

This is my first post but I've been reading the forum for a while. I've learned a lot from all your posts (thank you) and finally made my decision to make the switch to FL machines :-) I decided on the Samsung WF330AN (4.3 w/heater but no steam) and the matching dryer.

My new set was delivered yesterday and so far I love them! I purchased them at Lowes over the holiday weekend for $562 each with a price match and an extra 10% off. The delivery guys left the shipping bolts in place while they brought them in and did tell me to leave the door open after a load and wipe the seal off.

I've done 5 loads since yesterday and I really like all the options and settings. The washer had no vibration and was super quiet throughout the whole cycle. My clothes came out clean, fluffy and smelling wonderful. The dryer only took 40 mins to dry a large load of towels. My old dryer took 2 hours to do that.

I have hard water so I'm trying to figure out the correct amount of soap to use... I bought a box of gain powder and used half of the scoop for a large load and didn't see any bubbles. I also ordered some persil but haven't received it yet.

Thanks again for all the info on everything laundry :-)

Comments (7)