SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mc58_gw

Tech showed up today to check Duet 9200

mc58
15 years ago

I wanted to let you know what the tech had to say.

asolo was right he didnt spend time to check anything, I had to force him to listen to me.

I was told to contact Whirlpool again!!!! and to tell them it wasnt working for me.

The tech said that I should never use Tide liquid or any liquid and to not use Charlies Soap or ALL soap. The liquid he said doesnt rinse away and leaves gunk in the drum. He told me to use Tide powder.

I have been noticing with CS that my husbands work shirts still smell like BO and clothes dont really look clean. Now my question about that is " is it the washer or CS"???

He also told me that they have never had any of the problems that I explained and only wanted to stay 5 minutes, I asked him a few questions and he was so hyper and wouldnt listen to anything. I showed him the pictures of my problems and all he could say was, I was using too much soap! I tried to explain that I havent used soap on the towels since April 1st, and the pictures of the load of sudsy towels was taken on June 26 that is almost 3 months, he looked puzzled and asked If I had soft water? I told him I had bypassed it for almost 2 months, he said you have a a bad soap buildup, I asked if there was any way to change the sensor to put more water? he said no, They dont want more water in them because it can leak water out the door.

I showed him the pictures of the tangled clothes and he said that I had different items that was causing it, I asked what he ment ? he said it looks like you have heavy sweaters and light stuff. I went and got the sweater he saw and it is a light weight velour cotton jacket the other stuff is long cotton pjs and cotton shirts, he didnt say anymore.

He told me to call Wpool.

He said you can put a lot more towels than what I had in the washer, I had 5 towels 7 hand towels 7 washclothes to show him the suds. I told him what happens with them not wanting to spin especially with more than that, he told me you can cram alot more in, but not enough that I have to stick my foot in to push them in to shut the door. He said if that doesnt work to call him again.

I guess I will do a LARGE load of towels tomorrow and see what happens.

Comments (11)