SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mc58_gw

Whirlpool duet 9200 owners, Question

mc58
15 years ago

Hi , I need to know if any of you are having a problem with your washers not putting in enough water to rinse the soap out, I did'nt realize until I was taking towels out one day and they made a crackly sound and was stuck to the drum, I put it on rinse and there was so much suds in them, I had to rinse & rinse up to 6 times each load of towels, and they were still soapy, I was using about a TBL of "HE Tide" and have tried others, I do have soft water, when this happened I cut back to 1/2 TBL with all the clothes, and would use extra rinse cycle and would still have to rinse more, but April 1st I decided to quit using any soap with the towels to make sure that there were no soap in them, " ya right" because they said they would replace my washer, I recieved it May 6th, the new washer is doing the same thing. I am STILL NOT USING ANY SOAP and there are still alot of suds, I have washed these towels about 3 xs a week, my husband didnt believe that there could be that much soap until he seen for himself.

I am also having a problem with clothes that have arms and legs getting sooo tangled BRAIDED together that it is difficult to seperate them, it is hard for me because I have had neck and back surgery and still in alot of pain, and I am not very happy with this happening.

I have done alot of research about these issues and have found alot of people out there with the same issues. When the techs come out "5 different ones" they say that they have never seen or heard of these problems, but did see for themselves. Whirlpool had also told me the same thing.

I think that everyone that have these issues need to report it to Whirlpool. We need to let them know this isn't acceptable, we need water to rinse.

I only see water in the back of the washer when I open the door and push back the towels, well that was with the other washer that would unlock for me, there is only about 1-2 in of water in the back of washer.

If I can figure out how to send pictures I will so you can see what I'm dealing with. Also the first time I did a clean washer cycle, I put 1/4 cup bleach "they say to use 2/3 cup bleach" and after it was done I went to wipe down the door, the whole drum was full of suds I mean FULL OF SUDS, I had to rinse 3 xs to get the suds out, that is with nothing in the washer. So anytime I wash with the new machine I put the cloths in a wash without soap and than wash again with 1/4 TBL HE Tide, the reason I wash again is it wont unlock for me to add soap, and you cant tell if there is any soap in them untill they have been washing for a while.

Something needs to be done. so if you are having the problem let me know and also call WP. Thank you.

Marie

Comments (7)