SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
enigmaquandry

For all of those blessed with layout IQs!!!

enigmaquandry
14 years ago

We are re-designing our kitchen and have decided to expand the galley out into the eat-in area since it was so small. The link is for a layout of our kitchen that is to scale with the stove and sink where they are now. We have to stay in this footprint because there is absolutely no possibility of expanding anywhere (stairs, ductwork, ext. wall etc.). The sink and stove must also stay where they are (so i have them and their cabinets on there) but as far as other cabinets, counters, islands, fridge etc. I am open to any brilliant ideas for a more user-friendly way to work this space! We do have a nice table that fits perfectly into the little "nook" with the windows so there is that opportunity for a little "eat in" area still. This room is something of a pass-through from the livingroom to the sunroom so that is something to consider traffic wise, I'm sorry if I've missed some important info, I've never really made a layout before! If you need more measurements let me know and I'll try to figure out how to get it all on there.

Thanks again, here's the link to the graph.

Here is a link that might be useful: kitchen layout

Comments (34)