SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mc58_gw

I recieved my new replacement washer & I have a question

mc58
15 years ago

Hi, I finally recieved my replacement washer from whirpool yesterday, its a whirlpool FL 9200sq. Here is my question, is there a way to get more water in front load machines? this new washer is the same as the other one, not enough water to rinse the soap out, and the clothes are still tangling (braiding) up, I just washed 4 towels 5 hand towels 7 washclothes with no soap on sanitize cycle, I used no soap because when I washed my towels in the other washer, I used 1/2 tablespoon HE Tide with 1/4 cup vinegar, (I have tryed 3 other HE detergents) I would have to wash them 2 times on sanatize with no soap plus 5 extra rinses, and they would still be soapy. I just washed them in the new washer without soap to see if it would get the soap out, still the same result, SOAPY, I check it when its on the rinse cycle and they are all sudsy, when I washed 4 pair jeans 4 Tshirts they were stiff and soapy I had to wash them 2 more times, each time I would check it when it was on rinse and they were all soapy. Now I know that the problem would have to be there is not enough water! we thought that maybe it would be the valves or the sensor for the amount of water, but its the same as the old washer. Help! does anyone else have that problem? Now what do I do??? oh and we dont have a problem with it draining or the drain pipes, we have already had that checked.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm