SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jmj1984

Bosch Axxis or Miele W4840?

jmj1984
15 years ago

I'm twenty-five years old and am shopping for my first w/d; I'd like to get a well-built front loading pair. I've done four months of homework and research on the matter and I still haven't made up my mind. I have went to just about every appliance store in my area several times over, following up at appliances stores that would take the covers off the front and back of the washing units so I could examine the build quality of the chassis and components. I've noticed that the Bosch Axxis units (not the Nexxt) and the Miele units are built to a higher standard. In addition, its bazaar how some manufactures make no attempt to seal or protect the electrical components (circuit boards) from vibration, moisture, and heat. I hate that we live in a disposable society where it is acceptable for a major appliance to fail after 5-7 years. I know more about the Miele W4840 than the Bosch Axxis, and I have two questions: 1.) Does the Bosch wash as well as the Miele? and 2.)Will the Bosch last as long as the Miele? Your comments will be most appreciated! Thank You.

Comment (1)