SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gates1_gw

Tide HE VS Gain HE

gates1
14 years ago

Just wanted to post some info here on the two detergents. First off...IM a big fan of tide, Ive used all the HE formulas availble to us. My recent experience is total care, in spite of the negative reviews on it, One thing I can say abot all tide HE products is they generate too many suds in a FL. Due to the price of them, I decided to switch to Gain HE. Currently, it is only availble in one scent. I bought it, used it today, first off, I noticed a HUGE difference in the amount of suds it creates, next to none!I was shocked. Everything I have washed so far came out just as clean as if I used tide. It rinsed very well, to the point, I didnt have to add the extra rinse on my next load of clothes. I used the min line on the measuring cup which looks like two tablespoons, which is less than what tide's min amount is. I got super clean clothes, used less detergent, equal super clean clothes, and bout the same amount for about 6 dollars less a bottle. I dont think I will be going back and supporting tide just for the name

Comments (5)