SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvmylg

Unfair critisism towards anything not Bosch (kinda long)

luvmylg
17 years ago

I am new to this forum, and I have to tell you after looking around here for a while, I started looking for banners to see if it is Bosch sponsered site!! Seems that the Bosch owners are doing everything they can to trash the other manufactures especially the LG's. If you go to other sites (I did find some here too) you will find SEVERAL complaints about Bosch's lack of service, machines running in the Boston Marathon (spin cycle), mold, shutting off intermittently etc.

My point is ALL of these brands seem to have a lot in common in terms of issues, which I find very disconcerting!

My LG WM2277WH and DLE5977W were delivered this past Sunday and I couldn't be happier, although I should only be happy considering all the research done and the fact that they are only 4 days old!!! No vibration whatsoever w/highest spin, clothes flawlessly washed and dryed. I was so excited I was looking for stuff to wash. lol Seriously though for the money spent on the Bosch's, LG's, Whirlpools, Kenmores etc, we should hold these manufacturers feet to the fire. It upsets me to hear that as EXPENSIVE as these product are, they are malfunctioning 6 months and 1yr into ownership. Again being that all the front loaders are subject to the same issues, I will certainly appreciate any constructive suggestions to ensure I have a good experience w/my front loader. Thanks and sorry for getting long winded.

Comments (14)