SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kelly_s_2008

Anyone have HE TL on Upper Level?

kelly_s_2008
16 years ago

Hello,

I currently have a set of LG FLs (Steamwash 2487/7177) on my upper level laundry room - second floor of my house (3rd including basement) I am returning them to Best Buy after 8 months of trying to get them leveled properly. Apparently my 20 year old house has "floor-flex" issues and will not accommodate the FL high spin speed without massive vibrations.

ANYWAY - Does anyone have any experience with replacing a FL with a HE TL due to vibration issues? Or should I just go with a basic TL? We had an ancient Speed Queen TL that died last year and didn't have any vibration/shaking issues. I would really like to go with an energy efficient set if possible, we saw a big improvement on our electricity bill after replacing the old dryer. The Best Buy sales person is telling me that the HE TLs (Cabrio or Harmony) spin out just as fast as the FLs and will cause the same vibration. Does anyone have these units on an upper level and recommend them?

By the way, I have to go with GE/Whirlpool, etc - brands sold buy Best Buy for the exchange.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert