SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jannie_gw

My Daughter The Bully

jannie
13 years ago

My daughter Roxanne has always been shy. I was surprised in Kindergarten when the teacher called and said I needed to have a conference about my daughter's behavior. I was mistified, but went to the school. It was me, Roxanne, the teacher and the principal, a lovely woman. It seems Roxanne had hit two kids. We asked her about it and she said "Yes, I hit them. I hit Nicole because she was sitting in my way and wouldn't move. I hit James because he stole my hat and wouldn't give it back." I explained that if someone doesn't move, you don't hit them. You walk around them or call the teacher over. And as for James, well, he was her babysitter's son. They are the same age and had been raised together almost like brother and sister. Their birthdays are just days apart. Again, I said it wrong ever to hit anyone. She promised she wouldn't do it again. And she kept her promise. But I was worried my child was The Class Bully! I hope Fireman's Wife reads this. I'd like to know what happened with her kid.

Comments (9)