SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Lilpuddycat or anyone else: Bruce Park Avenue Pradoo - Any Pics?

susanlynn2012
15 years ago

Lilpuddycat, do you have any pics of your Pradoo floor? A few of my neighbors love my Bruce Park Avenue Pradoo Sample (Brutus sent it to me along with the Makore sample which looks so real and more like real wood than some of the engineered wood floors) with one deciding she is buying the Makore floor for her townhouse and the other really liking the Pradoo small sample I have. She asked me if I knew where to get more samples to put together to form a bigger area. I told her first I would see if anyone has a picture of the floor and if they still love it.

I had liked the Bruce Exotic Wonders Brazilian Cherry but they discontinued it and their Grand Illusions Brazilian Cherry version is more red and less orange from the one sample I have.

Thank you in advance for your help. It feels good that my neighbors are taking an interest in me since I started to look at new floors. I guess the neighbors who have not yet replaced their wall to wall carpet are seeing that I am interesting with samples, pictures and knowledge. :)

I posted this at first on the Decorating Forum but just now remembered that Lilpuddycat is a member of the flooring forum.

Comment (1)