SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
igloochic

Tea Party Ideas

igloochic
13 years ago

I was apparently smoking crack and agreed to host a tea party fund raiser for a local charity here at the house. It will be limited to 24 guests (because that's the limit to my seating capacity LOL)

They want to raise a lot of money so I want to keep it pretty elegant. I haven't had a tea party for anyone but five year olds (and that was 20 years ago LOL). What would you all envision at an elegant tea party trying to pry money from your wallet?

I'm thinking we'll have tea :) but will start the event with a glass of champagne with a strawberry (or whatever I can find in October). Crumpets, scones, little triangle sandwiches...what else???? How many courses does it take to go from lovely to annoying? LOL I need to do tea apparently...it's been a while.

Funny side issue....I donated the tea cup collection that came with the house to my son's preschool just a few weeks ago LOL I guess tea cups should go on the list :) I do have two silver tea sets. I wonder if I could find more prior without breaking the bank so that there would be one in each room...

And would you also do coffee???? I'm just preplanning so I don't go nuts :)

Comments (17)