SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavender_lass

Garden tea party

lavender_lass
14 years ago

There have been so many wonderful responses with beautiful pictures, since we started talking about tea. Some of you shared fancy tea parties you've had or are planning to have. A couple of ideas were so clever, I started thinking about themed tea parties to have in the garden.

Ianna mentioned the idea of a Mad Hatter's tea party like in Alice in Wonderland, complete with lawn croquet and a treasure hunt (Alice trying to find her way back home).

Becr had an Anne of Green Gables party with poetical egg salad sandwiches (beautiful pictures).

Since I'm planning a Peter Rabbit garden for the nieces/nephews (thank to an idea I got on this forum) I thought a Peter Rabbit tea would be fun. Chamomile tea, scones with cream and blackberries and cucumber sandwiches could be part of the menu.

Does anyone else have ideas they'd like to share? While some of these sound like children's teas, I think it would be fun for adults, too. Sitting outside with the flowers, drinking tea...the perfect summer afternoon :)

Comments (20)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone