SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
intimidated_gw

Neighbourhood Adult Bully

intimidated
14 years ago

I am being bullied by my neighbour across the road parking his car directly across my driveway. It is a small court and everyone else parks in their own driveway. I have asked him twice not to park there, I also sent a friendly note explaining why it is difficult to get out of my driveway and his continual reaction was to do the opposite. He now parks three cars all the way around the driveway and I have to drive up the naturestrip to get out. Nor the Police or the Council will help me, as he is not parking illegally, just immorally. He walks the street spreading rumours (only times he ever talks to anyone) and follows me in his car when I go walking the dogs.

He stands out the front of his house when I try to get into my driveway and laughs at me, sometimes he has his friends over and they all stand out the front and laugh.

I have had a mental break down over this, I am intimidated and bullied every day and have been for 2 1/2 years now. I have now decided to move. It is not what I want to do as I have but a lot of money and time into my house, I just can't cope anymore emotionally. I realise that moving makes me look like the loser, however who cares what other people think. At the end of the day, I will be happier, healthier and that is the most important thing.

I wish inconsiderate bullies did not exist however they do more and more because the law allows it. :(

Sometimes I can see why people take the law into their own hands. The law doesn't help me.

Comments (35)