SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hhireno

The Super Bore, I mean Bowl

hhireno
12 years ago

I dislike sports but I do enjoy parties so later today we'll be heading to a Super Bowl Party. My friend uses this annual party as his pay back for all the hospitality offered to him through out the year. I get to see people I only see once a year, at this party, so it's fun even if most people are actually watching the game and half time show. To use a phrase kwsl used recently, I wouldn't look out my window if the game was being played in my backyard.

Unfortunately, his new place isn't set up as nicely as the last place so the party is spread out over a few small rooms, instead of one large one. I usually stay in the kitchen since I don't care about the game and it leaves tv viewing space for someone who wants to actually see it. Hanging out in the tv-less kitchen means I miss the commercials but those will be shown again and again and again afterwards so I'll see them at some point. Sitting in the kitchen also gives me first dibs on any interesting food. It's a win-win.

I was just at the grocery store and it was mobbed with people buying wings and junk food. I know this won't make me any friends, but I just don't get why anyone over the age of 12 wears a football jersey if they aren't on a football team. Ah well, to each, their own. I heard an interview on the radio with the woman in charge of NFL clothing items. It a huge, money-making area since people do enjoy wearing team related things, including a sequined team jersey dress. They're working with some designers to create some 'high-end' items, whatever that means.

Will you be watching? What will you be eating? I made a birthday cake since the host has a birthday this week.

Comments (48)

• Sueb20
    12 years ago

I'm with you, hh. My DH is a die-hard Pats fan but in the 25 years I've known him, he's never worn a football jersey. LOL about your comment about the jersey and the one you borrowed from kwsl. I feel the same way about most sporting events except for any that my kids are playing in. I might go to a Red Sox game once a year, if the weather is good and we have good seats.

Usually I'm happy to be on the opposite end of the house (where I can still hear all the hooting and hollering because our house just isn't that big) with a book or a Lifetime movie. But we found ourselves inviting some friends over, so I will be forced to be in the same room with the fans. We have two families coming over, so not a huge crowd, but 13 all together including a bunch of kids age 9-19. One of the women who's coming is also not a football fan, so she and I will probably gossip in the corner.

Food (all three families are contributing something): pigs in blankets, crudite, fruit plate, cheese and crackers, chips and salsa, chex mix, meatballs subs, and football cupcakes that my 11 yo DD slaved over this morning. Oh, and beer and soft drinks.

• dedtired
    12 years ago

I'll watch the Stupor Bowl up to the time when Downton Abbey starts, then I'll be changing channels pronto. The commercials are usually entertaining, but they have already previewed so many of them, that I feel like I've seen them by now. Maybe Madonna's dress will fall down, a la Janet Jackson (or whoever that was).

• Related Discussions

Super Bore XXXVII and FieldTurf

Q

Comments (39)
    gerorge toma and now his son, of the KC Chiefs is a hero of mine. I guy so good at growing grass that he has been awarded his own "day" by several cities; having saved the day on the field. George's fanatical crew carry thier own personal reel mowers to the site... at hss practice fields for the Chiefs he has a system that can grow a perfect field which can be practiced on two times a week!! and still looks perfect. I love a plant fanatic like this even if i wouild not wish to do what he does.But i do like mowing with a reel mower, and making a lawn really perfect! I love the wzy some baseball teams mow to show the mowing strips - some lawn artists are quite obviously better than others, the Oakland A's are quite good!. Anyway the lawn is a great place for "tidy mainia". At a Green Bay play off game a few years ago they had no grass that time of year, George replaced all the grass with new turf that was specially grown for him in Virginia and was cut at 1 ft thick and installed so that you could not see or feel any seam!! But if you haven't got George then you have a problem on a field which can get very high temperatures on field, can be hard to drain in a heavy rain etc. I personally prefer the turf system which the Seahawks use which incorporates both plastic and real grass. This gives a good feel and yet it resists compaction (because of the plastic blades) and so is easier to grow and easier to build and drain. Though i'm not thinking i have a need for this at my house... - A
    ...See More

Super Bowl Plans?

Q

Comments (35)
    I am fixing beef and pork barbecue sandwiches, baked beans, fried potatoes and cole slaw plus a rich chocolate cake. This sounds great, Sue! Just the sort of meal DH (and I) would really like. We really like to make BBQ pulled pork in the slow cooker. Yum! He and our guys will also want hot wings, jalapeno poppers, chili-cheese dip with Tostitos Scoops, potato skins, etc, throughout the game. We'll be together with family next Sunday -- some pulling for the Saints, some pulling for the Colts. It ought to be verrry interrrresting, LOL. As for myself, I have mixed feelings -- I was a huge fan of Archie Manning eons ago when he was such a great QB for the then-perennially losing Saints (aka the "Aints" back then). I usually pull for his sons, both Peyton and Eli. I'd be in a real fix if the Colts and Giants met in the Super Bowl, LOL. Now Peyton, who grew up in Cajun country (as did several other Colts players), is going up against Archie's old team! It's almost surreal.
    ...See More

What's Happening at Your House for Super Bowl Sunday?

Q

Comments (40)
    We'll be cheering for the Patriots!! We are going to a friend's house to watch it on thier tv. I will probably bring aztec bean dip,yum, with tortilla chips. We won't be watching Tom Petty though....a few years ago we started a tradition that a leftover christmas tree gets burned during the half time....let me tell ya, they burn pretty well by Feb. Its pretty funny, the boys all stand around the tree in the snow and make attempts at "lighting" the tree, and then eventually whoosh...and half-times over. GO PATS!!
    ...See More

See Super Bowl Is Hard On Your Well Being..

Q

Comments (7)
    His dialysis unit shouldd have lots of info on diet, ours does they also should have a nutritionalist who tells you what to eat drink,no colas soda,you can have rootbear,clear sodas,not too many once in awhile oranges and stone fruit,rinse mashed potatoes before mashing to rid of phosphourus,not too many potatoes,beans,chocholate,sweets,we're allowed 3 bottles water daily but that also includes soups other fluids total 3 bottles,Call in ask to talk to her shell tell you all you need,also salty foods chips ham etc not good salt holds fluid.His treatment would go easier with less on.
    ...See More
  • User
    12 years ago

Well, I am the opposite. Huge sports fan. I've been a HUGE Giants fan my whole life. We will be watching, but not having people over this year. I simply cannot be distracted if the Giants are in the Superbowl.

Started the NY sports day with a Rangers win. Hoping the day ends as well as it started.

Go Big Blue!!!!!!

DH is in the kitchen right now mixing up the cocktail sauce for the shrimp cocktail. Yum.

• whitdobe
    12 years ago

I never watch the super bowl, I'm just not a football fan. I used to record it and then fast forward through the game so that I could see the neat commercials that debuted! I quit having to do that because they pop up on youtube right after.

I have a good book now and I'm planning to go read it. I might put the puppy bowl on for "background noise". DH is out of town....he's not a football fan either.

• PRO
    Diane Smith at Walter E. Smithe Furniture
    12 years ago

I don't even know who's playing. I'll keep dh company on the couch tonight but I'll have my laptop and my book if I get bored.

The NBA playoffs are the exciting games anyway. Go Bulls!

• hhireno
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm recording Downton Abbey, and The Simpson's, and will watch them later this week.

My host is a Packer fan and has been at the SB games when they played. I have mixed feelings about that: I miss seeing some of the party people but I do get to stay home, have a nice meal (instead of bar food), and avoid all the hype.

Often it's cold and snowy and I don't like to go out but today snow & parking will not be an issue. I was even able to do my hour walk today since the weather was so mild for a February day.

Go "insert your favorite team here"! Win one for the Gipper? Nipper? Tipper Gore? Whatever.

• natal
    12 years ago

Dh is a big Patriots fan. I have zero interest in the game. Am making Buffalo Chicken Dip right now to serve with celery and pita chips. Wasn't real impressed with the taste as it went together. We'll see if baking changes that. Later dh is blackening tuna and I'll make corn confetti and cole slaw.

• neetsiepie
    12 years ago

Considering my team didn't make it in the playoffs, I'm not interested. (I'm a 'Niner's fan). I usually don't watch the game or buy in to the hype. I certainly don't understand wearing jerseys!

I did concede to go to MIL's one year for her superbowl party and it was just horrible. Really turned them off for me! My ex-husband was a big sports fan, and we would go to our local watering hole for the game, which I did enjoy, but I don't know many fans now.

• les917
    12 years ago

Not a fan at all. The only reason the words "super bowl" mean anything to me is that the year the Bears won (Jan 1986) was the day my older son was conceived! Can you tell DH is a huge Bears fan? LOL

DH is watching now down in the family room. I am here in the music/computer room. DH will continue to watch and have his dinner down there. Younger DS (who is not a sports fan at all) and I will sit in the LR and watch some "West Wing" episodes on DVD while we eat.

Older DS is likely watching at his place in KC, and he and DH will chat during the game at some point.

• runninginplace
    12 years ago

Deedee, I know the Giants are playing because Jillinnj told me just now :). Don't know who their opponents are. I've never seen a Super Bowl. We just finished a nice dinner to which I invited my MIL and BIL (his wife is visiting their daughter in NYC). After they leave I've got the new VI Warshawski novel waiting on my nightstand.

My husband is, I believe, one of the 4 males in the US who has *zero* interest in organized sports including football. He refers to tonight's game as the Stupid Bowl. Sounds about right to me!

Ann

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    12 years ago

Huge football fan here and we are watching. Wish my Packers were playing, but they'll be back.

Jill, hope it turns out the way you want. DH and son's sweetie are rooting for the Pats, but DS is cheering for the Giants. I just want a good game-which it is so far!

• jakabedy
    12 years ago

We're watching. But we're really college football fans. We're watching to see the grown up hometown boys play for the big bucks!!

• cooperbailey
    12 years ago

My team didnt make it. sniff. But am rooting for the Giants!! come on guys pick it up! No party or snacks this year just watching. The commercials are very good. and the halftime show was actually very very enjoyable. fun night. or almost. well there is next year for the Ravens.

• camlan
    12 years ago

I only know who is playing because one of the teams is from my state.

Super Bowl Sunday is a great day to go to the mall. It's practically empty. So, since I don't like shopping in crowds, I make my yearly pilgrimage to the mall on SBS.

After that, I pop popcorn and watch a bit of the Puppy Bowl. But mostly I just have a normal Sunday.

Every few years, my sister's birthday falls on SBS and I have to attend her birthday party. The game is always on and no one lets me watch the puppies. :(

• PRO
    Diane Smith at Walter E. Smithe Furniture
    12 years ago

I was kind of surprised that the half time show was so good. I loved the visuals. Romans, Egyptians and cheerleaders oh my!

Running, I haven't read Sara Paretsky in ages. I'm going to grab one of her books on my next book run. I have Alice Hoffman's newest, The Dovekeepers, waiting on my nightstand.

• natal
    12 years ago

Deedee, I enjoyed the production too. The Buffalo chicken dip not so much.

• blfenton
    12 years ago

We went mattress shopping this afternoon because we need a new one. Neither DH nor I are interested in the game. We got home just after half time (west coast time) and he did watch a bit of it with our son and his friends. I made dinner and watched the news. (Now if it had been the Stanley Cub it would have been a whole other story)

• cat_mom
    12 years ago

Yay Big Blue! :)

• User
    12 years ago

Thanks, cyn!

Wooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew! That was a little more exciting than I was hoping for.

• lynninnewmexico
    12 years ago

Although I don't get passionate about the Super Bowl itself that often, I do enjoy watching it . . . and since it always ends up being right around my birthday (February 4th), our good friends who throw the party, make it "Lynn's Birthday Super Bowl party. We just got home from it and had such a good time. For me, it's the camaraderie of good friends getting together to talk, laugh, eat fun foods and root for our teams . . . oh, and a yummy birthday cake, too ;^D
    Lynn

• Faron79
    12 years ago

I had to work today, NOON-5pm. My weekend to work don'cha know....

CANNOT STAND Belichek(sp?) OR the Pats. Sorry Pats' fans!
    I'm not the biggest Giants fan either, but like them a LOT better than NE!

I had NY WR Victor Cruz (Mr. TD Salsa-dance dude!!), and NY's RB Ahmad Bradshaw in our Fantasy-League this year, so...from force of habit as well...I was rootin' for them.

I really liked Madonna's halftime show! Thought she was pretty sexy as well...;-)
    She was the only one I paid attention too....

Wonder if they'll have KISS again next year...;-)
    ?!?!?!!??

Faron

• Oakley
    12 years ago

First of all, GO GIANTS!!!!!!!! lol. I've been buying my 3 yr. old grandson Giant's apparel since birth. Our family is a big Giant's fan. It was one heck of a game, especially at the end. Nail biter!

We had takeout pizza. Yum. I love love love college football, GO SOONERS!!, and I love baseball. GO METS!

But basketball? Snooze.

Oh, you should be in Oklahoma on a college football Saturday. Everyone is wearing red (OU) or orange (OSU.) It's a lot of fun. A state divided!

• Oakley
    12 years ago

Forgot to mention, I loved Madonna's halftime show but was sad to see one of the singers shoot the finger. I actually saw it but wasn't sure if I was imagining it. Well, the girl actually did. I hope Madonna wasn't behind it.

Fellow football fans, I'm sad football season (pro and college) is officially over.

Come July when it's so stinkin' hot here, we keep saying, "Can't wait for football season!" lol

• hhireno
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I forgot to mention, I usually win the pool at the party, which really drives the others crazy. You fill in little boxes with your name, then afterwards they fill in the numbers and the teams so it's all random luck. Sadly, I didn't win this year so I told them it would be the last time I attended, if I wasn't getting paid to sit through that I wasn't going to do it anymore.

He put a tv in the kitchen this year :( so I couldn't avoid hearing and seeing the foolishness. More people also stayed in the kitchen so I couldn't change the channel. I don't know what the puppy bowl is but it sounds better than football. I would have flipped around until I could find that if I had the room more to myself.

I thought Madonna looked like she was moving & singing in slow motion or something. I'm not saying I could do any of what she does but everything seemed slowed down to me. Did anyone else think that?

• busybee3
    12 years ago

i used to really hate football on tv when i was younger, but over the past 15yrs or so, have actually learned to enjoy it...
    totally agree about the sports jerseys...don't really get that! fine, if you want to wear your baseball team's cap i guess---but i come from and am in a family that doesn't 'do' sports paraphenalia! lol my kids really don't watch sports on tv and my hub is not a huge fan- he was out of town, so i forced my youngest to watch some of it with me...
    made a 7 layer dip and it seemed just ok...
    natal--play around with the buffalo chicken dip---i've had it and made it and sometimes are better than others...i find if i really dice/shred the chicken it's better and i have to play around with the blue cheese quantities and spices...

wasn't particularly loyal to either of the teams last night, but in the end, was happy the giants won...tho, if a pat caught the hail mary pass at the end, that would've been something!
    have lived several places, so have a smattering of teams that i like/ can cheer for!

• lynninnewmexico
    12 years ago

Yes, I thought the same thing about Madonna's halftime show! I wasn't impressed with the choreography for her, but maybe it was done this way in order to allow her to dance with those younger dancers. Or maybe she's recovering from some undisclosed injury, I don't know. But, whatever the reason, (to me) she looked like she was moving in slow motion.
    Lynn

• natal
    12 years ago

Busybee, the chicken was shredded ... just didn't care for the combo of ingredients. Love wings, but didn't think the dip was a good taste substitute.

• User
    12 years ago

I agree about Madonna. I actually didn't like it at all. I've never been a fan of her music, but I always enjoyed watching her dance. I found it incredibly boring and the dancing was terrible or non-existent. I know she's not 20 yrs old anymore, but I was still disappointed. And, yes, she was moving very slowly, and actually almost fell at one point.

Or maybe since the Giants were losing at half time on long drive by the Pats at the end of the 1st half, I was just in a bad mood! Certainly possible :-)

So, hoping the NY Rangers have a good run this year, and that and this win can get me through baseball season (Mets fan), 'cause that is going to be UGLY.

• hilltop_gw
    12 years ago

I simply thought Madonna was showing her age while wearing the stiletto heels. She looked uncomfortable and awkward, although she did look great in the short black Cleopatra style dress. Each year they seem to increase the light shows and choreography. A lot of it's overkill. To me it's become a distraction and takes away from the talent of the performers.

• covingtoncat
    12 years ago

I for one thought Madonna was fabulous! The show was SOOOOO much better than last year's. I thought she was looking pretty good, especially in those heals and at 53! I liked the combination of songs and how she tied old and new together. It was a bit of an extravaganza, but its supposed to be - its SB halftime. The whole word is watching.

I thought Cee-lo was great, too. But the other two? Please. And the girl who flipped the bird? What's up with that?

• User
    12 years ago

Clarification - I though Madonna LOOKED amazing! Holy cow! She's got a couple years on me...if only I looked like that! Just didn't think much of the performance itself.

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    12 years ago

I know this won't make me any friends, but I just don't get why anyone over the age of 12 wears a football jersey if they aren't on a football team.
    My 77 year old Dad wore his jersey yesterday and was happy!
    But he does have the mind of a six year old sometimes. Often.

My 42 year old college grad brother wears his at times, and he has the real ones.

Personally, I am in the camp that anybody who would pay two hundred for a football jersey is too dedicated for me to understand. Much less have several.

• Oakley
    12 years ago

Madonna is 53 and with all the "acrobats" she's done in the past with her dancing, (and other things, hee) I bet she's getting sore joints and bursitus. Probably worse than the average person her age. I did see her stumble though.

I thought she did a great job and looked wonderful. For once she dressed her age. lol.

As a person I don't care for her at all. I've always thought she's narcissistic. What was funny is my DH was watching along with me, and he doesn't watch or read interviews with stars like I do, and he said during one of her songs, "She's all about herself, isn't she?" Yup!

• hhireno
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I agreed Madonna looked fabulous. I just thought her movements looked delicate or like someone afraid to fall off their high heels. And the beat of the music seemed slower than when I hear the tunes on the radio. That might be because it worked better for the crowd on the stage or a million legitimate reasons. I just think it sounded & looker slower than normal.

Speaking of expensive jerseys, I was in DC and on my way to a hockey game (yeah, really weird for me but whatever). First, I see a guy standing on the street wearing a football jersey and dress pants and shoes. I thought, hmm, that's kinda odd, why is that guy dressed like that in the city? Then we enter a restaurant and 1/2 of the crowd are wearing the same jersey. Ahhh, it's a hockey jersey and these are fans, now it makes more sense. We go to the arena and I would conservatively guess 80% of the crowd are wearing the same red jersey, 10% are wearing a white one. I was odd man out for not wearing a jersey. I was shocked when my husband told me what they cost. I'm not criticizing them, I just don't get it. I'm sure my spending habits would shock others.

• Oakley
    12 years ago

Oh.my.gosh. I just saw a video on TV...The Talk (then our Governor had to break in with her State of the State address..talk about BORING).....after the game last night, someone caught Giselle Bundwhatever, Tom Brady's wife, saying:

"He can't F****** kick the ball and catch it too." Wow! She was cutting down all of his team mates! Before they cut away, Sharon Osborne said Giselle needs to stick to modeling.

• busybee3
    12 years ago

i agree this year's halftime was much better than last year...but give me mic jagger, paul mccartney or the who any day over the past 2 year's performers!!!
    madonna's knees looked like they were still in good shape with her deep knee bends--- i think she looked like a 50+ yr old trying to be careful not to make a fool of herself by falling!(i saw her stumble too...) if it were me, i probably wouldn't have had the bleacher like set up! i don't think it enhanced the show! her voice still sounds really good tho i thought.

• IdaClaire
    12 years ago

DH and I are not football fans, so we didn't watch. Give us a good hockey or baseball game any day over football.

As for not understanding why an adult would want to wear a jersey, well ... I just spent $175 on a hockey jersey for DH today, his favorite player's name and number on the back. You just have to be a die-hard fan to understand the desire to wear a jersey, I guess. I have one too, and I had it signed by the Dallas Stars players at a fund-raising event I attended a few years ago. Yes, I wear it to the games!

Heck, being a fan of a sport is good, clean fun, and I don't view wearing the high-priced jerseys any differently than wearing a $200 jacket or carrying a $200 purse. It's about identifying with something enjoyable, and hey, nothing wrong with that! ;-)

• lynninnewmexico
    12 years ago

I agree, Jen. I LOVE my Oklahoma Sooners jersey, tee shirt and my letterman jacket and wear them proudly.
    Lynn

• Oakley
    12 years ago

It was said on the news just now that last night's game was the highest watched program (of all shows) of all time! It truly has become a family affair. Too bad M.I.A. was there to throw a kink in it.

Jen, good for you!! We proudly wear our Sooner Crimson and Cream.

I'm wondering if people who aren't interested in college and/or football either didn't go to a college that had a good football team, or live in a state that doesn't have an NFL team?

Speaking of, I need a new OU tee-shirt come summer!

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    12 years ago

I agree too Jen. It's all about what you enjoy. Gardeners often spend a lot on certain plants they want- a $200 daylily, for example.
    It makes me happy that my brother loves something that much.

• tinam61
    12 years ago

Ditto what Bumble said. We didn't watch - we are neither one interested in football (and I work at a college!!! LOL), but it's just not our thing. We have other things that we enjoy and spend money on. (Not a $200 daylily though LOL!!)

It's good to have something that brings you that kind of enjoyment.

tina

• hhireno
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I'm wondering if people who aren't interested in college and/or football either didn't go to a college that had a good football team, or live in a state that doesn't have an NFL team?

I went to college that had a football team. I have no idea if they were a good team. I live in Pennsylvania, which has 2 professional football teams.

I dislike all sports, not just football. My father had very little interest in sports so I didn't grow up around it and never developed an interest or taste for it.

My husband likes sports. He does not wear any team shirts or jackets. He does, at times, wear baseball style hats (he's, shall we say, a little light on top)that have team names. Just like with the jerseys, to each, his own.

I like how Jen put it about identifying with something you enjoy. That makes sense. I'm going to start wearing shirts about cupcakes and cookies. :)

• work_in_progress_08
    12 years ago

My team won. Loved the halftime show. Madonna is recovering from an injury. Not sure of the exact injury but one leg affected. Nail biting last few minutes, but all in all one of the best Superbowls I've watched in a long time. WOOHOO!!!!

• User
    12 years ago

I agree with Jen. The jersey thing is no different than spending money on anything else one enjoys.

The only jersey I would probably buy is a baseball jersey because it's the only sport one can actually afford to go to around here. Can't get tickets to a Giants game and even if I could, no way could I afford it. Rangers and Knicks are almost the same. Can get tickets but they are crazy expensive. We do try to go to a baseball game or two each season. Baseball is our favorite, DS plays serious competitive youth baseball, and it's relatively affordable. We even travel to Baltimore at least once to go to an Orioles game.

I do buy DS jerseys, but I buy them at Marshalls or places like that and they are not crazy expensive.

I love when I leave my office in midtown Manhattan on a night when the NY Rangers are at the Garden. It's amazing how many people I see walking towards the Garden wearing Ranger jerseys. Not sure why, but don't see Knick jerseys when they are playing. And basketball is way more popular than hockey.

I went to a college that has football team (Rutgers Univ). I went to all the games when I was in college. And I still live within 20 minutes of my college. And I'm a huge sports fan. But, I just cannot get into college football and never could once I left college. I'm not sure why. Maybe because we have so many pro teams in this area. Or maybe because the players change so often (only there for 4 years max) I don't feel the connection.

I did recently go to a Princeton Univ hockey game for the 1st time. My DS has been asking to go to a hockey game for years. Can't afford Ranger tickets. Well, I could afford the seats way up, but I've sat there for Ranger games and there's no way I would take a kid there. It's crazy! Anyway, it was AWESOME. Will definitely be doing that again very soon.

• sheesh
    12 years ago

We liked the game and the half time show, too. Good game, glad the Giants won.

Our son played 4 years of college football and baseball. That was more fun than you can imagine! Now he coaches on the high school level and we still go to a few of his hs games every year.

Another son was in the college marching band, drum major his senior year. We went to his games, too.

We wear jerseys, caps, and swearshirts from all the colleges and grad schools our six kids went to, but no pro stuff, and, huh, none from our alma maters, either. So much fun!

• runninginplace
    12 years ago

"I'm wondering if people who aren't interested in college and/or football either didn't go to a college that had a good football team, or live in a state that doesn't have an NFL team?"

I'm a Miami Hurricane. They are the sole and only exception to my uttery lack of interest in football. I never miss a 'Canes game :).

Just watch, Al Golden is gonna bring us back to the *top*!

• covingtoncat
    12 years ago

Hi Running (waiving)! I was born and raised in Miami, but am a Florida State University Seminole. The only kind of FB I am remotely interested in is college ball.

Unless, of course, my beloved Dolphins return to their former glory. WOOT !

• goldgirl
    12 years ago

I'm not into pro football (although I rooted for the Giants since I live in N.J.), but went to Michigan many moons ago and love my Wolverines :)