SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trudy_gw

Anyone have a Magic Bullet Blender?

trudy_gw
15 years ago

I am thinking of getting one. Would use it to make fresh bread crumbs, iced lattes, hummus/bean dips and chop parmesan cheese.

We dont have a lot of room for storage in our kitchen. I dont own a blender or food processor and am thinking the Magic Bullet Blender will do some jobs that need to be done easier without taking up as much space.

Do you have a Magic Bullet Blender, like it or not?

What else do you use your for?

The post of the person who need to cook dinner in 10 minutes, inspired me to make baked chicken for lunch. Here is the recipe. I needed to make fresh bread crumbs and that is what got me thinking of getting the Magic Bullet.

PARMESAN CHICKEN BAKE

Cook Time: 30 minutes

Ingredients:

* 1/2 cup dijon mustard or Ranch Dressing

* 1/4 cup apple juice (I used Sharz wine)

* 2 cloves garlic, minced

* 2 cups fresh soft bread crumbs

* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese

* 1 Tbsp. butter, melted

* 1/4 tsp. salt

* 1/8 tsp. pepper

* 2 tsp. dried parsley flakes (I used Costo Tuscan flakes)

* 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

Preparation:

Line a cookie sheet with foil and preheat oven to 400 degrees.

In shallow pan, mix mustard, apple juice, and garlic. In other pan, mix the crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, melted butter, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes.

Coat chicken in the mustard mixture, then roll it in the Parmesan cheese mixture until thoroughly coated. Place the chicken in prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes (I had to bake over 30 minutes), until golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Serves 8

Note: You have to use soft fresh bread crumbs for this recipe; bread crumbs you make yourself by crumbling or processing fresh bread. Do NOT use the dried bread crumbs you buy in the supermarket; you'll have way too much left over. You can use shredded or grated Parmesan cheese.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio