SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
san__gw

looking for north american made items--

san_
15 years ago

i hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and best wishes in the new year, of course!

i've recently been reading labels and am really dismayed at what i'm seeing and i'd like to target things if at all possible. in november, i bought 3 different brands of baking dishes--1 a big name and 2 that weren't. took off the labels to wash them and all were made in china. christmas morning, as i was opening packages and taking things out of my stocking, i started to look and the news was even worse. of all the things i received, from clothing to utensils, there were only THREE that were made in the usa! as i opened things i couldn't help but think wouldn't i have happily paid $2 more for this or $10 more for that, if it had been made somewhere in north america? but of course! i tend to shop on-line much more than in person but i'd really like to start targeting my shopping. if you have a brand of goods that you like or know of a company that fits, i'd love to hear about it. i'm sorry i have so little to contribute but here is what i can tell you right now--i got a new "ribbon grater" for chocolate and soft cheese and ginger, and a wire brush and a microfiber brush for cleaning the inside of vases and glasses.

the first thing listed you'll probably recognize as being a "microplane" item and made in russelville, AR and the latter is from "brushtech" and simply says made in the usa. i'm hoping your list is MUCH longer than mine--so what do you have to contribute?

Comments (31)

• teresa_nc7
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Parrish Aluminum Bakeware, made in the USA, sturdy, well-made, some of mine is over 20 years old, 13x9 pan, 9" square pan, round cake pans, etc.

Chicago Metallic Commercial Bread Pans - the best! sold on Amazon, American-made, 25 yr. limited warranty, uncoated heavy aluminized steel

cast iron skillets and dutch ovens - I've stopped buying non-stick frypans and am using several pieces of cast iron for most of my stovetop and oven cooking - if buying Lodge, make sure you get the pans made in the US; even better, adopt a sad pan from a flea market and clean it up to use!

Lehman's online has a section of USA made items

Here is a link that might be useful: Lehman's products made in the USA

• foodonastump
    15 years ago

I recently saw a bumper sticker that I thought was sadly amusing:

"Support China - Buy something."

I would guess that most Americans would say, as you have, that they'd gladly pay a bit more for Made in USA products. You don't need to be an economics major to realize that what they say and what they do are two entirely different things. If that weren't the case, business owners would have no incentive to sell the cheaper imports. In fact, they'd pride themselves in stocking their shelves with as much American stuff as possible so that their customers don't have to sort through the rest.

• Related Discussions

Newer Bosch American Made 3rd Rack Models

Q

Comments (7)
    I used your link to get to that site and check dimensions and descriptions of the various models. The expensive German made 9 series machines had more rows of flip tines and more options for which parts of a shelf had them. I will have to get to a dealer and see what the concerns are. I didn't want to get into the most expensive lines just to get larger items in. We use about half the lower shelf space for pots pans and other large items on our aging Maytag. From what I have read about Whirlpool made stuff on these forums I was hoping to use one of the German made ones near to bottom of their line which are affordable to me.
    ...See More

Trying to find a good American made bed

Q

Comments (3)
    His pricing was very competitive with the higher end furniture companies (Baker is one that comes immediately to mind, so was Harden, Henredon, and Ethan Allen); I'm talking about local stores, not trips to N. Carolina or internet shopping. We received exactly what we wanted, including custom drawer design and storage in a very traditional case. We were able to select the type of wood and the level of detail we wanted, including brasses. It was delivered in perfect condition, placed exactly where we wanted it. It was delivered exactly on time, too... no delays. We are "ordinary" people, too (I'm a tradesman). We spent more on the piece of furnniture we ordered from him than we've ever spent on an automobile (no kidding). My suggestion was simply to consider the option of something custom made by a craftsman because they are often VERY competitive with high end companies.
    ...See More

What is the average American looking for in a kitchen?

Q

Comments (51)
    Well, it depends on price point. I think the only feature that is absolutely expected across the board is to have a counter that isn't tile -- that is instead some material that is entirely smooth/solid (without grout lines) for easy cleaning. I also think people really appreciate things that look roomier than they were expecting. Americans tend to like big stuff and to associate it with luxury. So if the kitchen is bigger than you'd expect in house like that, that'll always make a good impression. I don't think the average American is particularly informed or design-minded, so they'd be looking to hear buzzwords like "granite counter tops" and "stainless steel appliances" and "custom cabinets" and "solid wood" and "new." I think it matters less if it's actually really unattractive granite that doesn't go well with the cabinet color, or if it's a crappy, unreliable dishwasher. That said, while most don't cook much and wouldn't know what a good layout was, anybody who does cook would also be on the look out for that. I am an enthusiastic baker, so how the work spaces are laid out is the first thing I notice aside from the general feel of a kitchen (calm, light, clean, etc.). I look for large swatches of uninterrupted counter, and I look at how someone else might use part of the kitchen while I'm in there too without getting in my way. I would run screaming from one of those tight u-shaped kitchens. They only accommodate a single cook. And I really dislike features that eat away at usable counterspace -- upper cabinets that come all the way to sit on the counters, split-level peninsulas/islands, appliance garages, etc.
    ...See More

Good quality, American-made Furniture

Q

Comments (8)
    Look at Room and Board as well, for wood furniture. And check Mitchell Gold: http://www.mgbwhome.com Yes, a designer will open the doors to many more options. They do not necessarily mark prices up; they get a discount and will charge you retail. I went this route when I bought my apartment 12 years ago. You will get access to the designer-only showrooms if you live near those (D&D Building in New York, etc).
    ...See More
  • loves2cook4six
    15 years ago

I am totally with you on this one. I have been avoiding buying stuff "made in China" and am actively searching out other options all the time.

here are a few kitchen-ey things I have found to be made in the USA

snapware - my favorite storage containers right now
    John Boos $$$$$$ but well worth it if you don't have a dh like mine ;-)
    LamsonSharp products
    Cutco knives
    Simple green cleaning products
    VitaMix although I do think some of their parts come from Sweden - does that count. I mean it's not China - right ;-)
    epicurean cutting boards
    gel pro mats
    some Calphalon products - anodized cookware made in USA (copper and others are imported, so check origin)
    Pyrex
    Anchor Hocking

Here is a link that might be useful: snapware

• bcskye
    15 years ago

I've too have been dismayed with the lack of American made products. Even going to the reliable big name manufacturers for anything for the kitchen, almost all you can find are "Made In China". I looked for a new mug for my morning coffee, and everything I found was "China". I won't buy it because of their history of lead paint and other things used that are extremely detrimental to our health. I'm planning on making a trip to some of our local pottery artists' studios and getting one from them even though I know the price will be very high. Come on now, KitchenAid, Phaltzgraf, and all you other big time manufacturers - give us back our American made products.

• Terri_PacNW
    15 years ago

Okay..on the cast iron thing from Lodge...pieces that are enamaled I don't think are made in the USA, I believe it's China...so use only their original Cast Iron

My Christmas present was knives made in Germany..I'm fine with that..
    I don't purposefully buy any baking, cooking or serving pieces made in China now..and have almost rid my house of the ones I had prior to my thoughts on that!

Doughmakers are made in the USA..I just discovered them..and am in love..

I tend to avoid China..but not other countries...But buying in the USA is preferental.

Here is a link that might be useful: Doughmakers baking products

• triciae
    15 years ago

I'm 100% with you on trying to Buy American & avoid China products. If I have to make do with fewer things in order to buy America...so be it. Support American jobs & American quality!!!

All-Clad cookware is proudly made in Pennsylvania!

The John Boos brand is the oldest industry in Illinois (I 'think'). They are outstanding (superior even) for cutting boards & butcher blocks. They are pricey but you'll never need to purchase another.

Stoneyfield Farms yogurts are all made in New Hampshire without the use of antibiotics, artificial growth hormones, chemical fertilizers, and toxic and persistent pesticides.

Bennington Pottery, in Vermont, makes beautiful open stock dishes.

Dankin Farms, also in Vermont, is a wonderful purveyor of smoked meats (fantastic hams!) & cheese. They have an internet site also.

King Arthur Flour, another Vermont company, is the oldest continuously operating flour mill in the US. They have a store in Norwich, Vermont, sell via catalogue, & have an internet site.

I'll think of more...

/tricia

• san_
    Original Author
    15 years ago

i really appreciate the information you've provided. i remember early wal-mart ads which said they proudly sold american made goods but of course, they haven't been able to say that in years. the label on the nightie ted gave me said it came from ecudaor and my lovely faberware stock pot had a code on it so who knows where that was made and my favorite suede and sheepkin slippers were made in china...the area i live in used to be home to a number of shoe shops (including one that made those big name ballet and tap shoes!) and now if you look at shoe boxes, they are all made in brazil or china.

i'm sure you'll laugh teresa but i own exactly one cookie sheet and i'm happy to say it's a "chicago" piece. i never was a fan of non-stick items but do have 1 anodized pan that i use strictly for crepes and mushrooms. i really appreciate the link to lehman's, which i'd never heard of before now.

i love a bargain just as much as the next guy foodonastump, but i hope you are right and if pointed in the right direction, people will compare things and make some of their purchases based on other factors. but as bcskye pointed out, some of the really big names have moved their operations to other parts of the world. this summer i was in a dept store looking at their considerable display of china because i thought it would be nice to have another set. i happened to start checking the packaging and labelling and if it wasn't from romania or japan it was from china. i know i don't get out of my cave much but i just don't know when this all happened!

i am sick to death of filling up the landfill with what are essentially disposable storage containers. i have some pyrex and anchor hocking things and had decided i needed more of those but i was unaware of the "snapware" products, L2C. thanx alot! and terri brought up another line of goods i'd never heard of--the link for "doughmakers" had lots of neat things on it--thanx for that, terri!

and i had heard of "boos" cutting boards but who knew they even did counter tops? if tricia hadn't caused me to search for their site, i would have missed that entirely. they have some really neat stuff! and thanx for the reminder on the northeastern products, which would also include stonewall kitchens and lollipop tree (makers of all sorts of condiments, jellies and spreads)... so what else am i forgetting or need to be aware of?

Here is a link that might be useful: john boos co

• caliloo
    15 years ago

There was an article in the Philadelphia Inquirer a couple of months ago that highlighted a family of 4 that went 12 months without buying a single Made in China item. They tracked costs and estimated they paid approximately $8500 more over the course of 1 year for the non-China items (they tried to get all made in USA items, but were not able to... shoes for instance never seems to be made in the US so they bought European ones) than if they had included the Made in China ones.

Good luck on your search for Made in US stuff!

Alexa

• teresa_nc7
    15 years ago

This is entirely Just My Humble Opinion - but....I am doing what is best for me by not buying too much that is new at all. I have more dishes than I can possibly use up in the rest of my years of cooking and eating. My large cast iron skillet outlived my grandmother. Unless I break or badly chip my pottery, teapots, or pyrex I'll have them for many more years. My bread/cake pans are not rusted, dented, or pitted, so I won't be needing more of them and the nice silicon pans that were gifts are in good shape.

One of the few things I bought in 2008 was a vintage Corningware 6 cup kettle, circa 1970s, cost $9. It cleans up so easily, boils quickly, and should be indestructible. Reminds me of my mom's kitchen when I was a little girl....priceless.

• triciae
    15 years ago

About six months ago, I phoned corporate headquarters of both our local grocery store chains asking about China produce. S&P told me that they were in the process of eliminating ALL Chinese produce & anticipated having contracts in place from American growers by year-end '08. At the time of my call...garlic remained a trouble spot for them. They were having trouble finding enough (from CA) to meet their needs. They also still had several fruits grown in China in their stores. I need to call again soon & see if they've been successful in meeting their 12/31/08 deadline in the produce section.

Oh, the other store...McQuades had no program to eliminate Chinese produce & it's not always labelled. So, when shopping there I always ask somebody hanging around stocking in the produce department to go check for country of origin information. So far, nobody's refused to give me the info.

/tricia

• sally2_gw
    15 years ago

I thought it was required with produce to label them with the country of origin - maybe I'm mistaken, but all the produce I buy lists at least whether it's grown in the U.S. and I'm thinking it's labeled as to which country it is grown if not the U.S.. Maybe that's just a Texas law, not a national law? I try to grow some of my produce, and then I check the label for the produce I buy to make sure it' grown in the U.S.. There's also a pick your own organic farm about a half hour from me that I can buy from, but I'm bad about actually getting out there. When the gas prices went so high last summer, I quit going. I'm hoping that next summer the gas prices will still be low enough to make it more worthwhile to support the local farmer. I've found a man to buy free range eggs from, so I know where my eggs come from, and boy, are they good eggs.

As for people being willing to buy things from the U.S., even if it costs a bit more, I'm more on the skeptical side. I think most people don't even bother checking. The area I live in is made up mostly of PEOPLE that weren't made in the U.S., and I seriously doubt if they care if the products they buy are made here or elsewhere. I could be wrong, but they're the ones that Walmart caters to the most. There are those here that call Walmart Chinamart because of their policy of selling products made in China.

I couldn't find any toys made in the U.S. for my Grandson. None of the major toy manufacturers have toys made in the U.S. They're all made in China. Now that scares me.

Sally

• sheshebop
    15 years ago

I have been hard pressed to find any clothing in my local stores that is made in the US.
    I am also afraid that we are too late to suddenly switch and only buy American. If an unemployed (going on 10% of the population in Michigan) person needs to buy a shirt, and their unemployment has either run out or the state's fund has dried up, they are not going to be concerned about where it is from...they have to buy what they can afford. All this buy American stuff should have been done years ago. We have already outsourced a high percentage of our manufacturing and insourced most of our soft goods. I think what we are talking about doing is shutting the barn door after the horses have all escaped.
    We sold out our country long ago. Take a walk down Wall Street. Find me a company on Wall Street that is American owned.
    I am very frightened at the direction our country and its people is taking. I certainly don't have the answers. I would buy American if I could find it, but if we are not competitive, the fact is, the majority of our country is going to shop for the bargain.
    Oh my. This sure sounds like doom and gloom.

• ruthanna_gw
    15 years ago

You can buy wonderful hand crafted wooden kitchen items made a few miles away from where I live at this website. I've been buying them for years and can vouch that they're quality products.

Here is a link that might be useful: Chester P. Basil's

• shannonplus2
    15 years ago

If you are needing a new faucet for your kitchen or bathroom, there is Newport Brass, made in U.S.A. with no cheapo plastic parts. But Newport Brass is pricey, yet you will have their faucet for many trouble-free years. Meanwhile, I have heard that even venerated Kohler is importing parts for its faucets from China, while still saying "made in U.S.A.". I am linking to a site which lists the origin country of faucets by manufacturer.

And, this is OT, but I ride horses, and when I was shopping for a winter blanket for my American Quarterhorse, I was dismayed that many of the blankets are now made in China. Last time I shopped for one, about 4 years ago, that was not the case. One well-known horse blanket manufacturer provided different warranties depending on whether you bought their made-in-USA blanket (2 year warranty) or their made-in-China blanket (no warranty).

Here is a link that might be useful: Faucet Ratings and Country of Origin

• loves2cook4six
    15 years ago

Sally you can find some cute smaller toys all made in home industries within the USA as well as many other craft products at www.etsy.com. I've bought stitch markers, soap and lately a hat for my daughter there. You can find wooden spatulas, cutting boards, crocheted washcloths and much more.

Did you know that there is a law either recently passed or soon to be IIRC that insists all toy manufacturers, even those mom and pop stores, send every toy for $10000 in testing? That will put out all the small toy manufacturers in the USA and then for sure everything you buy for your kids WILL be made in China. Just type "toy testing law" into google and be prepared LOL then send a letter to your congressman protesting this requirement for local made toys.

sheshebop i agree - scary

And my favorite Ugg boots from Australia - now "made in China". I hope I never need to replace them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Etsy

• Terri_PacNW
    15 years ago

Yes I was going to suggest Etsy for handmade cottage toys.

Teresa makes a very good point. About using what you have or buying second hand.

San, I went to the kitchen store yesterday to buy a cheesecake pan in Doughmakers...and like the website SOLD OUT...I have to wait til the end of this month, and hope that her supplier can get them to her!!!
    I have found them very affordable too..Most of it is priced about 19.99.

Sheshe, I totally agree...I've got on a pair of Walmart brand jeans..I'm sure they are made in China, as is my Old Navy tshirt, and even my under garments..There are some things I'm willing to live with..LOL
    My food, and the things I cook it in...not so willing to "risk"..

• pkguy
    15 years ago

The Swing Away can opener I got the other half for Christmas is made in the USA. I was surprised at that, figured they'd long moved offshore.
    They're very good quality and not that expensive. You can still buy American made vacuum cleaners,, Kirbys and Filter Queens and Metropolitans but you'll pay thru the nose.
    Actually you can get a nice brand new Metropolitan all metal canister vacuum with power head for about $350, still cheaper than a SE Asian made plastic Dyson. It will probably outlive you where the Dyson will be in the dump in less than 5 years. They're really nice I saw some for sale at the Bay Dept store in Toronto this past fall. I should have bought one

Here is a link that might be useful: Metropolitan Vacuum cleaners

• loves2cook4six
    15 years ago

Oreck vacuum cleaners are still made in the USA IIRC. Also $$$$.

And BTW, before I got on my anti-made-in-China kick we bought a Dyson. One of the very first ones out. Right now it's about 7 yrs old and still going strong (poo-poo-poo). The one part that needed replacing due to operator error was replaced free of charge about two years ago - very impressed with the CS from Dyson.

• foodonastump
    15 years ago

Something just reminded me of this: Growing up, every summer my mother would go back to Germany to visit her mother and sisters. Of course she'd come home with a couple small presents for my sister and me. I recall her commenting, on several occassions, how she'd find the "perfect" gift only to realize it was made in the USA. I wonder if she'd have the same problem today, or a different one.

• maureen_me
    15 years ago

A few months ago, my doctor suggested I start taking biotin. I couldn't find it in the proper dosage at any local drugstores, so I just bought what they had and thought I'd buy the larger dosage online. Once I got home, I had a closer look at the label and saw that although the brand name was American, the pills were actually compounded in China. That sent me on a quest to find vitamins made entirely in the U.S. It took me three whole days and several phone calls to find a company I was fairly confident was being truthful about where their vitamins were made.

This was shortly after the baby-food scares and the pet-food deaths, so I was more conscious about all this than I had been before, or I wouldn't even have looked at the label for a country of origin. I always do now. And they don't make it easy for you to know for sure either.

• october17
    15 years ago

Just found some NoNonsense socks (at Osco) that state they are "Made in USA". Some said "out of domestic and imported fibers." They have some made with bamboo fiber, which I'm guessing would be imported.

• annie1971
    15 years ago

You have to keeping checking labels and don't assume that an old standard is still made in the same place. Even Waverly fabrics and Scottish woolens are milled in China now!

• lowspark
    15 years ago

Before I was even aware of how many of the every day things I buy were made in China (years ago) I bought plenty of it. I now look at each item to see where it's made and do my gosh darn best to avoid the China stuff. However, it is sometimes impossible.

I searched for months for a whisk made anywhere but China. Finally found one at Williams Sonoma made in the USA. I have found some dishware made in Italy but easly 99% of the dishware I run across in stores is made in China.

I may be wrong about this but I believe that no electronics are made in the US.

• shannonplus2
    15 years ago

Garbage disposals made by Insinkerator are still made at their plant in Wisconsin. The same cannot be said for Waste King's disposals. After making disposals in the U.S. since the 1930's, Waste King recently moved their manufacturing to China. Sigh. So if you want a disposal made in the USA, buy Insinkerator. The Kitchenaid disposals are also made by Insinkerator.

• lisazone6_ma
    15 years ago

It's like a full time job trying to keep track of where things are made. I've been paying more attention lately and I've noticed less and less made in the USA. One thing people have to realize, however, especially when it comes to clothing - companies are allowed to use a "Made in the USA" label on lots of clothing that's actually manufactured in the Mariannas Islands, which is simply a USA protectorate. The working conditions and human rights abuses on that island are legend. So the Made in the USA label can be very misleading unless you know exactly where things are made, as many of you are listing here. Good job on that btw!!

I just went to Chinatown yesterday to check on rice noodles. I've been using them a lot lately and they're hard to find. The ones I have found are close to $5 for a one pound box. I found them in Chinatown - one wider variety that I use for Pad Thai which was made in Thailand for $1.95 for a one pound package, and the thinner type I use for a Vietnamese soup I make that was a product of China for 95 cents for a one pound package. Now think about that - what warrants a one pound package here to be $5 but a one pound package from China to be 95 cents? And as far as the one made here - where did the rice come from that they made the noodles with? I would hazard to guess that it was imported from somewhere in Southeast Asia, if not China directly.

Sometimes, no matter what you do, you can't avoid it. Altho every bit helps and I commend everyone for trying. I am too, but it's sure hard.

Lisa

• velodoug
    15 years ago

Fiestaware is still made in U.S. A lot of the cookware in restaurant supply shops, like Lincoln and Vollrath is made in the U.S. too.

• jude31
    15 years ago

Noticed this thread for the first time this morning and some of the items made in China surprised me. I had ordered Christine Ferber's Mes Comfitures recently and it came today, brand new, wrapped in plastic and when I looked inside....yep, printed in China!

• Tracey_OH
    15 years ago

If you are looking for a nice, handmade basket check out Longaberger located in Dresden, OH. Yes, they are expensive but the the baskets are all made in the factory in OH. I've toured the factory several times and whenever I buy a Longaberger I know that my money is going to support Americans who are being paid fairly and treated well. My kids Easter baskets are Longaberger and I told them "you will keep these till you die:)"

Here is a link that might be useful: Longaberger

• annie1992
    15 years ago

LOL, Tracey, my girls had Easter Baskets that got "reused" every year, I shoulda gotten 'em Longaberger!

Are Bose electronics still made in the USA? As for shoes, Hush Puppies have their headquarters about 40 miles from me, in Rockford, and I used to work in their factory in Big Rapids right after high school. I don't know that all their shoes are made in the USA but some still are because business was booming recently as the local factories were busy making boots for the military.

My favorite work clothes, Carhartt, have headquarters in Irvine, Kentucky, and I know there are some products still made in the USA. Again, I don't know that they all are, but Hamilton Carhartt grew up in Southern Michigan and their contact for sponsorships is in Dearborn, Michigan.

Toys? There is Vermont Teddy Bear Company and Breyer horses and various educational toys from small companies if you look.

My measuring cups are Pyrex and my latest cake pan is Anchor Hocking. I have a Chicago Metallic square cake pan and one cookie sheet that I really like.

Check madeinusa.org for a lot of things made in the United States, even though all the components may not be.

Like Teresa, I've just decided I don't need any more stuff. Until something breaks or needs replacing, I'm not buying. We've become a consumer nation, filling our homes and then our landfills with useless carp. Now I just have to convince Elery that we don't necessarily need any more kitchen toys....

Hey, but I did buy nearly $200 worth of fence posts this weekend. Proudly manufactured in Michigan by one of my neighbors, LOL. I'm helping out the economy the best I can...

Annie

• october17
    14 years ago

Menards had a sunday sale ad - everything in the ad had a little bubble saying that the product was made in the USA and it named the city and state where it was made! I shopped that ad for all I needed. I'm saving it for future reference too!

• hawk307
    14 years ago

I found this on Google. There are a lot more Directories.
    Take a look.
    I just about gave up. like paddling upstream, with one Paddle.
    Then you have to worry if some will take the only Paddle.

I'll tell you a story later. !!!
    LOU

Americans at Work
    Let's all do our part to keep it that way
    American Made Products List
    American Made Products Directory
    Please try to support American Workers by buying products from the directory below. Click on a letter below to go to that
    catagory (example to find American Made Jeans click C for Clothes or J for Jeans. If you know of a good American Made
    Product not on the list use the Submit Product Form for consideration of listing here.
    Back to Home Page

Custom Search Click one of the letters for alphabetical list A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Air Cleaners Made in America
    Ammunition American Made
    Apparel Made in the USA
    Art Made in America
    Auto Parts and Supplies American Made
    Baby Products Made in America
    Back Packs Made in the USA
    Barbecue Grills Made in America
    Baskets Made in America
    Bedding Made in the USA
    Bedroom Furniture Made in America
    Belts Made in the USA
    Beverages Made in America
    Beverage Holders American Made
    Bikes Made in the USA
    Boats Made in the USA
    Books American Made
    Boots Made in the USA
    Boxes / Packaging Made in America
    Brooms Made in the USA
    Building Material Made in America
    Camera and Camera Equipment
    Camping Gear Made in the USA
    Candles Made in America
    Candy Made in the USA
    Children's Books Made in America
    Children's Clothes Made in the USA
    Cleaning Supplies Made in the USA
    Clocks Made in America
    Clothing Made in the USA
    Coffee Cups Made in America
    Coffee Grown in the USA
    Collectibles American Made
    Dining Room Furniture American Made
    DIY Guides Made in America
    Educational Products American Made
    Electronics Made in the USA
    Fabric Made in America
    Fishing Equipment Made in the USA
    Fitness Equipment American Made
    Flashlights Made in America
    Flags Made In America
    Flowers Grown in the USA
    Food Snacks American Made
    Frames Made in the USA
    Furnaces Made in America
    Furniture Made in the USA
    Games Made in America
    Gifts American Made
    Green Products Made in America
    Guns / Firearms Made in the USA
    Hair Care Products and Dryers

You can also search for American Made Products by clicking on
    one of the major categories listed below:
    Health And Beauty Products
    Hobby Products Made in America
    Holiday Decor Made in the USA
    Home Decor Made in the USA
    Hunting Gear Made in America
    Jewelry Made in the USA
    Kitchen Products Made in America
    Knives Made in the USA
    LCD Displays/LCD Picture Frames
    Lawn and Garden
    Lighting fixtures Made in America
    Luggage Made in the USA
    Made in America Specialty Stores/site
    Mattresses Made in America
    Marine Hardware
    Mens Clothes Made in the USA
    Motorcycles Made in the USA
    Musical Instruments and Accessories
    Outdoor Furniture Made in the USA
    Pens and Pencils Made in America
    Pet Products Made in the USA
    Plastic Products Made in the USA
    Professional Services in America
    Purses / Handbags Made in America
    Uniforms Made in the USA
    Recycled Products American Made
    Rugs Made in the USA
    Safety Equipment / Clothing USA
    Shoes Made in the USA
    Signs and Plaques Made in America
    Soap American Made
    Socks Made in America
    Solid Waste Equipment
    Sporting Goods Made in the USA
    Steel Supplies
    Tile Made in America
    Tools Made in the USA
    Toothbrush Oral Care American Made
    Toys Made in the USA
    Tractors Made in America
    Tradeshow Displays Made in the USA
    Urns Mad in America
    Vacuums Made in the USA
    Wallets Made in the USA
    Washing Machines Made in America
    Wildlife Habitats Made in the USA
    Wine Made in the USA
    Women's Clothes Made in the USA
    Wood Stove Made in America
    Vitamins Made in the USA

Support American Workers by checking the labels for products made in the USA. Ask
    your local stores to search out and stock items that are made in America. Thanks you
    for visiting our site and I hope you find this listing of Products Made in the USA helpful
    When checked for listing all of the above companies listed that they
    Make American Made Products. Ads not checked

Remember to look for the "Made in the USA Label"
    Wickers Made In the USA!
    Economy In Crisis

EconomyinCrisis.org is packed with
    valuable information documenting
    America's economic decline.

Join Our Email List For New American Made Products Listings
    Email:

For Email Marketing you can trust American Made Products Why Buy American Made Products What Can I Do About This Site Product Submit
    Other American Made Resources Americans Working Blog Contact Us Advertise On Americansworking.com

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County