SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brutuses

It's November, how is your build coming along?

brutuses
15 years ago

Well it's already November. I cannot believe this year is almost over and I actually might be in my house in the next 6 months. I'm still saying might because I won't believe it till I'm actually in. LOL

Don't have anything really big to report I suppose. We are almost finished the inside. Just have the master bath install, some moldings, great room flooring and other loose ends. The kitchen would be finished if the cabinet place could get the top doors for the kitchen cabinets to fit properly. If I were living in this house and had to wait all this time, I'd be ready to wring someone's neck. LOL DH went to install the stove and found the ceramic top cracked. Another 3 week delay waiting for them to ship in a new top. Hopefully by the December update I'll have photo's of the finished kitchen.

Can't wait to see everyone's progress. For those of you who no longer post on this monthly thread, God bless you and congratulations on finishing your house!!

Here are my updates.

Guest bath vanity

Foyer - still need to install picture molding on bottom half. Just trying out the furniture for fit.

{{gwi:1397850}}

{{gwi:1397851}}

Laundry room

{{gwi:1397849}}

{{gwi:1438910}}

{{gwi:1515023}}

Comments (54)