SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
buy1soon

WANTED: I got a big ol box!

Terri_PacNW
17 years ago

First thing I noticed...She's a Pampered Chef dealer..

Oooh, there was a time in my life when I was addicted to that stuff!!!!

{{gwi:1464655}}

Wonder what goodies I got....hmmmmmmmmm....

{{gwi:1464656}}

Before I go on, I must say that Stacey either, found someone who knows me very very well, or is very intuative!!!

{{gwi:1464657}}

Stacey's Theme

"Grillin with Family and Friends"

Grilling Pleasure:

BBQ Jumbo Turner from Pampered Chef~OMGoodness, when hubby sees this.... He loves his Bar B Boss from PC already!

BBQ Basting Bottle~How nifty is this? It's a silcone basting brush with a bottle on the end. I'll use the basting brush a ton, with and without the bottle attached!

Italian Seasoning and Citrus & Basil Rub~ 2 great bottles of seasoning fun!

Casual Cooking and Barbeque & Grilling Cookbooks~ The first one is a brand new one again from PC (I have alot of their books, but not this one!) and the other is an Old Better Homes and Gardens one...I love old Cookbooks!

{{gwi:1464658}}

Picnic Favors for your Children

Water Ballon Bombers~(they are begging to fill them up!)

Popsicle Makers ~I've been meaning to buy some, to make pudding pops. These are shaped like the top of Bomb Pops.

{{gwi:1464659}}

Items to Indulge Yourself

Anna's Cookies (2)~ Lemon and Chocolate Mint. Yummmm thin cookies, I can buy these sorta locally, at this one particular small grocer, about 40 minutes from my house.

Biglow Teas (Assortment)~

Chocolates~70% cocoa chocolate and Raspberry Sticks...I loooooooooove raspberry sticks.

Rt 11 Chips~Locally made chips just down the road from her. I love chips too!

Peach Amaretto Jam~mmmmm sounds good

{{gwi:1464660}}

One item I found that you needed to have replaced.

The Pampered Chef Skinny Scraper I had mentioned somewhere that I broke the one I had had for years.

{{gwi:1464661}}

The full deal!

{{gwi:1464662}}

Thank you Stacey, it's a great package! And absolutely perfect for me!

Comments (29)