SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mogardening

Big Ole Fall Flower Swap!!!!!

mogardening
17 years ago

Big Ole Fall Flower Swap

How about a flower swap? I have finished part of my fall harvesting and have some free time. LetÂs Swap! I want to keep this really simple for all of us.

1. To join the fun, post a message HERE, in this forum. I will email you with my address.

2. Please send the following info with your seeds. At the top of the list you will send with your seeds, please print your name, address and gardenweb name.

3. Include a list of all the seeds you are sending. No more than 3 packs of the same kind. But send any number of packs from 1 on up.

4. If you would like to include "bonus" packs for your fellow swappers, please write "Bonus" on them.

5. Include another list with your flower wants. # 1 being the flower you want the most and so on. Your list of wants may equal the number of seeds packs you sent. I will work down each want list and try to give everyone as many of their requests as possible. If you would like to be totally surprised, you can skip the want list.

6. Include a SASBE (self-addressed stamped bubble envelope) with postage equal to the amount needed to send your seeds. If you would like to send an extra stamp, just in case(bonus packs), I will use it if necessary or return it if not needed. Postage costs are 52 cents to mail a SASBE up to 1 ounce. 2 ounces-63 cents. 3 ounces-87 cents. I will stop there, 3 ounces really is a lot of flower seed!

7. I will post to this forum when I receive your package of seeds in the mail.

8. Seeds should be mailed no later than September 30, 2006. As soon as all the seeds are in, allow me about a week to get it all sorted. I will post to this forum when the packages are sent.

If you have not tried a swap before, give it a try! It is so great to open your package and see all those lovely new flowers to grow!! I hope to hear from you.

Kate

Comments (140)