SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheshebop

WANTED: The cutest and bestest 'theme' ever! It's here!

sheshebop
18 years ago

Mae (lowspark) thank you for an absolutely awesome swap package. This has got to be the cutest and bestest theme I have ever seen!

Mae sent a note telling about the Texas Two-Step, a popular country dance. She sent the directions to do the dance. (Duh, like I am the most uncoordinated thing ever) so I will probably just read it and not do it..lol

Then the note continued telling that "Texas Two Step" is the theme. Each of the "4" gifts she sent me have two steps.

Here is Texas Two Step #1 "Sweet and Sweet Hot, That's what we like in Texas." This is lemon fig marmalade and peach/jalapeno preserves.

{{gwi:1460430}}

Here is Texas Two Step #2: ""Heatin' it up, Texas Style" This includes Smoky Chipotle Salsa and Peach Salsa.

{{gwi:1460431}}

Here is Texas Two Step #3 : "Wash it all down with Texas flair" which is a bottle of chardonnay and a bottle of Merlot, both produced in Texas!

{{gwi:1460433}}

Here is Texas Two Step #4: "Last but not least, not made in Texas, but I hope you enjoy these anyway!"

{{gwi:1460434}}

Here is the whole Texas shebang!

{{gwi:1460436}}

Thank you so much Mae. I have a collection of both jams and jellies, and salsas, so both were very, very much appreciated. And I never, and I mean never, turn down wine. Yummy! Think I will open one right now. And, there was a long discussion about wooden bowls, and about how badly I wanted one. You did a really, really great job of researching me, and I am absolutely enthralled with my package!

Comments (36)