SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Help with croup and Brachial cyst ( different kids)

girlsingardens
15 years ago

I think that I might take one of you guys suggestion and celebrate the holidays oh about.....May or so, I might be ready for Christmas. Hudson still has croup and it isn't getting better, he is so congested and has a barking cough. He is doing breathing treatments and on pediatric prednisone. But I think that it is just something we have to get through. Luckily the congestion is in the upper respitory tract,not in his lungs which is good, but it still isn't fun for such a tiny baby being sick. I have rescheduled my gall bladder surgery for tomorrow, but I am thinking to postpone until the first of the year. We have met our deductable, but we have Christmas this weekend at the in laws and next week at home and my folks house. And I haven't finished shopping and don't have the groceries to make goodies, and it is -30 outside right now and Hudson is at home.

Plus yesterday my sis called and they found a cyst on peyton's throat. I talked to our Dr. and my sis's husband is our dentist and they think it is a brachial cyst. They are at my folks and close to our ENT Dr. ( here we are 60 miles away) so the regular Dr is trying to get her an appointment with the ENT and have him check it our. And Rhiannon has an appointment to see him too, she might have nodules on her vocal cords. Any one have experience with any of this. I guess that the kids have followed Dh and our experience that if it is something weird health wise we are bound to get it. Add to that Hudson had a Hydrocel in his testicles and we are one messed up bunch.

Stacie

PS

would love any ideas on the croup too

Comments (13)