SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Back from hospital again.....update and stress

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well we had to go back up for more blood work and another nonstress test. My arms look terrible from all the blood draws this last week. My blood pressure was up and was having sharp abdominal pains so got sent to the hospital. Dr. said that I was on bed rest until the baby comes which could mean another 3 weeks and we are talking total bed rest. I have decided and Dr. agreed that the stress on the baby and me isn't good for either of our health and will do the amnio on Friday to see if the baby's lungs are ready to be delivered. So will go for non stress test and dr's visit on Thursday and do the amnio on Friday and possibly have the c-section on Monday or before. I am scared to death, I am not all that ready for the baby,it was such a surprise to find out that I was pregnant and now I could be a new mommy i just days. I have been having anxiety problems since last week and it is getting worse which agrivates my blood pressure and then I get more anxious and it starts all over again. So think of me and pray for us, if we don't have the baby it will be a long 3 weeks without my 3 lovy kids and stuck in bed.

Feeling a wee stressed

Stacie

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus