SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nhbaskets_gw

The stress has finally hit...first melt down in 4+ weeks

nhbaskets
14 years ago

I've been on a high since we started with the planning of our remodel back at the first of the year. That has continued through the last 4 weeks of demo, construction, and two hospitalizations by my DH. Tonight I finally hit a wall and lost it. I'm sure the two margarita's I had at dinner tonight didn't help. :)

Tomorrow the fabricator will be coming around noon to do the granite template. A major item that was not done until today in preparation for the template was the building of a support wall for the upper peninsula. When I got home tonight, it just didn't look right to me. Our KD came over last Friday and we talked about this point in particular. Seems that she told the contractor to extend the wall about 6" longer that what I had envisioned we discussed.

I just sent her an email along with a few pictures. My guess is she will be calling shortly. This is the first time something like this has happened in this project. Guess it was too much to expect a love fest from start to finish.

Thanks for listening.

Comments (7)