SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
seagrass_gw

Another packing question - food???

My husband has a business meeting in Spain next week - Seville, to be precise. This will be my first trip with him since my surgery for breast cancer and the 8 months of chemo and radiation treatments. I don't know how much energy I will have to be out and about on my own. But my primary concern is the issue about eating so late - he was in Spain for similar meetings several years ago, and it's not customary for restaurants to open for dinner until 9:30 or 10:00 pm.

We will be staying in a business hotel/conference center a bit outside of the city. Reading the reviews about it on TripAdvisor, I'm not optimistic that it will have a full service restaurant all day long and I know that there are no retaurants or grocery stores nearby. I'm thinking about packing some food to keep in the hotel room in case I just want to read/sleep.

Any suggestions? So far I have bought a bag of whole almonds, some dried fruit, some crackers and some tins of sardines.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. I know the food in Spain is supposed to be marvelous but I'm not sure how much of it I'll be awake to experience lol!! We do have breakfast included in our room rate.

seagrass

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!