SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mustangs81

New Neighbors To Deal With

mustangs81
14 years ago

I need help with dealing with my new neighbors. Here are some of the old neighbors whom I have enjoyed, loved, and fed over the last 14 years.

This is the beginning of my new neighborÂs house and every morning starting at 6am or 7am I am awakened to what is to come:

I know Sherry and Peppi can validate the openness of my view to this property. The new neighbors will live on 10 acres behind me in a two story 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 4 car garage. This house is being built very close to my property line. I will see it from all but three rooms in my house. My house is very open to this property and it has always been an extension of our home; I donÂt have window treatments so we can share the solitude with the wildlife.

I am trying to focus on the many positives in my lifeÂwe are fortunate in so many waysÂbut I am struggling with loosing an important feature of our house and an aspect of our free spirit. PLUS I will covet this house daily!

Things could be so much worse so tell me how selfish, shallow, and materialistic I am and how I can get over it. I know you all are going to have different perspectives for me to consider.

Comments (44)