SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riverrat1

My public computer

riverrat1
15 years ago

My office/computer is in a public room of the house and for some reason, people think that they can use my computer anytime they feel like it without asking permission. I've recently had 6 house guest that were here for 4 days, my son is home and has had several friends over to spend the night and we have had a few get togethers in the last three weeks.

Well, my computer is so messed up! Several time I found people surfing on my computer and they didn't ask. I'm partly to blame because I never installed the fingerprint technology that came with this 12 month old laptop. Had I installed the fingerprint technology people would not have been able to get on without my permission. Anyway, I think I'll be offline for about a week while I bring it in to the computer doctor.

While my computer is being fixed I'll move my office into my bedroom so I'll no longer have such an available computer for people to use. ACK!!! If I were a guest in someones home I would never ask to use their computer or just help myself to it because it is in an open area.

I'll be checking in on DH computer. Ummm, can you tell I'm a little put off. :-(

Comments (27)