SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bestlawn

Can you tell me where they went and how they got there

bestlawn
16 years ago

I have Adobe Photoshop set to open jpg images. A few weeks ago as I was downloading an AdobeReader upgrade, I accidentally also downloaded Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition 3. I didn't mean to leave it checked but no big deal. Apparently it's Photoshop Viewer of some type.

When opening some pics that were emailed to me, this viewer opened them and I discovered lots and lots of others there also in this directory wherever it is. They are all images I have seen on the internet, but I did not download them. I have no idea how they got on my computer as if it automatically downloads every pic it comes across. This image below, for example, is one someone posted on the Lawn Care Forum. I looked at it yesterday and today it's suddenly on my computer. I can arrow through them all in that directory, but there's nowhere in the viewer to find out what/where the folder is. I have emptied temporary internet files, but they are still there. I've done a search for the name in the title bar, but Search doesn't find anything.

{{gwi:1479142}}

I know this all sounds weird to me, but I'm sure you guys can explain it and help me find them so I can delete them.

Thank you so much!

Comment (1)