SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Got the Chair! Now please tell me where to put it!!

User
15 years ago

Picked up my chair my $15 chair last night. Remember how that lady told me there was nothing wrong with it. She said no tears, rips, or stains. Boy oh boy was she blind. :) Got there and she says "oh i just noticed this awhile ago" pointing to a puncture hole in the front seat part. Got it home and vaccumed, lysoled, scrubbed and sewed. She's now good as new. Did actually get all the stains out. there were some around the bottom. like sauce drips that were never scrubbed etc. ew. I will say had that lady have been honest with my i probably wouldn't of even went over. I could've left it there if i really wanted and again, it was really cheap. Works for now.

So how do you think i should arrange it? This is how it's currently sitting.

OPT 1

{{gwi:1691429}}

{{gwi:1691430}}

Should i move the table to the other side of the chair and angle the chair more? (Yes yes i know need to move tree off the plant stand. DH picked it up for me yesterday and i didn't realize how tall it actually was. he still thinks it looks lovely there.)

OPT 2

I actually took some pics of my loveseat "floating" in the room last night. There's just not enough room. Wouldn't be able to move the couch there for sure. Here's some different angles like that. (i would move the chair if i were to leave it like this but again i think it looks stupid) tried to take from different angles.

{{gwi:1691431}}

{{gwi:1691432}}

{{gwi:1691433}}

{{gwi:1691434}}

{{gwi:1691435}}

{{gwi:1691436}}

Here's some other arrangements. Don't mind the kitty stuff sitting in the hall as i was moving stuff around.

OPT 3

{{gwi:1691437}}

{{gwi:1691438}}

OPT 4 DH didn't want to move so here he is. he's have a fit if he knew i posted this on here. especially w/out his hat!

{{gwi:1540376}}

{{gwi:1691439}}

{{gwi:1691440}}

Going to pick up some accent pillows tonight. Getting green ones for the couch and loveseat. Should i get a red/burgundy for on the chair or green or both?

Lots of questions i know. As always, thanks in advance!!

Comments (52)