SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loralee_gw

Need help quickly re roxio CD to backup computer

loralee
15 years ago

I think my computer is getting ready to crash. I have More gigs of info than would fit on a flash drive and have dial up I am not able to back up to the internet sources.

I am using windows XP system.

I am trying to use Roxio CD creator to back up my hard drive.

I burned the first DVD, I do not understand how I would use this DVD to get the information back onto the computer. I have tried to read the on line in the help secton information but can't find the answers. This won't do me any good if I don't know how to use the DVD to get the files back on the computer.

How would I use the DVD to get the information back onto the computer? Would I load the DVD just like I would if I wanted to access just one file? I clicked on the files on this DVD and the images do not open up. I wanted to be sure they were working properly. I back up images to DVD all the time and if I want to look at the images they open up but this backup DVD the images do not open. Not sure if this makes since to you.

I burned the first DVD the regular way by selecting file fo folders one at a time to burn to the DVD but it took me one hour just to get one DVD way too time consuming and I have 17GB of pictures alone! By the way is there a way I can select many file folders at a time? I tried holding down the shift key but this does not allow me to high light more than one file folder at a time.

Can you help me before I crash.

Lora

Comments (6)