SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Lookbook ereader $49 at CVS

it was posted on KT and after checking to see if my local CVS had one...

Ok this thing had me intrigued so I ran down the street to CVS and picked one up, for the price I could not resist. Now I have only had it a little while but I do like it. It is quite basic and is only an ereader but it is very easy to use, as soon as it found my wifi which was very fast and I entered my network password it was connected and told me there was an immediate critical update for it, it downloaded it quickly I did a restart and it was back up and working right back to the book I had opened. It comes with 25 classics pre loaded. It has a direct wifi store link to the kobo book store which I have not tried, you do have to set up an account with kobo to use that. It does have an sd card slot and a usb cable along with the charger and a very nice case is included which is amazing for the price. It was fully charged out of the box. It is NOT a touch screen which is hard for me to adjust to since my PDN is a touch screen. It is very responsive and fast to open load and change pages. I have not seen an option for changing the display to a black screen with white text for night reading which I really love on my PDN. But it does have a lot of font size options, only 2 types of font Serif and Sans Serif.

It is very nice looking too, is a stainless color body with black keyboard and screen edge.

For the price I say definitely worth a try for a basic ereader.

I had earned some points on my CVS so got an extra $10 off so got it for $39. Can not beat that price.

After I play with it some I will report back on any problems.

look book

LOOKBOOK Wireless Reader,

reviews are mixed, I think some of the reviews were from before some of the firmware updates which could have corrected some of the original bugs.

Review: Shift3 Lookbook

also many were based on the purchase at full price not at this extremely low price with very nice cover included.

If you think it looks like the Sharper Image Literati it does but is actually nicer looking, apparently by the same company.

it is $79 at CVS online, so this is only a very short special price in store only at CVS April 17-23 for $49.

Comments (13)