SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

redid my Stacked Plates

Purplemoon
16 years ago

I've been very unhappy with how I did my Stacked Plates, frankly they were pretty sad. Tho all of you were nice not to say so. LOL. The more I looked at them, the more I disliked them. It was mostly the dis-jointed way I'd done them. The bright red balls, along with the white ones, just weren't going to work at all. So they are now on one my trees, LOL. Here's the before and after pix of my plates. Please feel free to comment, and offer advice. Always welcome from all of you.

{{gwi:1456412}}

and here they are redone. I originally had set the plate stack sitting IN the wreath, but now moved it up to cover the bottom plate. I removed all the bright red and white ornaments. I added some 'snow' to the 4 little shiny village houses on middle row. And I added some of the little mirror balls to base of the tree topper. Plus hung a couple of the multi colored ornies from the chandelier above it to go with the ones I placed IN the wreath. I'm much happier now, LOL.

{{gwi:1467067}}

I've added 10 new photos to my Christmas album. Including the one above. There are two close-ups of the plates, and then rest are of a tree in my entry way I finally finished decorating. Its a weird little faux pine tree with three trunks and very free-form, realistic? type tree. I put copper and hunter green balls on it, then I put all my rabbit and whippet ornaments on it.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Karen's Christmas album

Comments (4)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm
More Discussions