SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lab_lover

Help with Diswasher selection

lab_lover
15 years ago

We just moved and the DW in this house is woefully inadequate ;)

It's a KA Superba - best guess is that it was the original when the house was built 16 yrs ago, but may be slightly newer. We can't fit much in this KA and there are several daily use items that won't fit at all.

Our previous house we had a Maytag tall tub from HD. Nothing super fancy, but the tall tub space was amazing, not as happy with the cleaning as we would get gritty residue on glasses so I don't think we will get another one.

Looked at some Bosch at Lowes over the weekend and liked the looks. I'm concerned about the rinse aid/drying issues I see in searches here. We have always turned off the heated dry both places and never use rinse aid (houses have softened water) and have been perfectly fine with the results. Will the Bosch non-heated drying give similar results?

What others would you suggest looking at? I would like to stay in the One last thing - we have granite countertops. Is there anything to be concerned about with the DW venting? I saw this mentioned in several posts but didn't see a clear concensus.

Comments (6)