Need help resizing photos

Nonnie_GA

I need help in resizing photos to a smaller size so that I can send them by email to be included into another site. I use Adobe PhotoDeluxe 2.0 and cannot, for the life of me, figure out what to do. Would someone be able to help, please?

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JDee

What format is it? You cannot resize a bitmap picture. So you might need to save as (tiff is probably the best to resize). I don't know PhotoDeluxe, but in PhotoShop it is in the Image Menu, Image size, Pixel dimension or document size.

Save    
AuntMary

Hi,

There is a free photo utility offered by GOOGLE called PICASA. This will reduce your images easily, plus do a lot of other neat things.

Go to GOOGLE.com, select ...more on the first page and then scroll down to Picasa. Follow prompts. You will love it.

Save    
minnie_tx

I have Windows XP and when I save a photo, I can right click on it and it will ask me if I want to resize it. It will change a large one to about 14K
I didn't know about it until DS showed me.

Save    
Nonnie_GA

Thanks, Minnie. I'll try that when I need to resize again. I appreciate your post.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Organizing Help for Whittling Down the Photo Pile
Consider these 6 points your personal pare-down assistant, making organizing your photo collection easier
Full Story
Organizing 4 Questions to Help You Organize Your Favorite Photos
Organize your keeper photos with a system that's just right for you, whether it's in the cloud or you can hold it in your hand
Full Story
Kitchen Design Here's Help for Your Next Appliance Shopping Trip
It may be time to think about your appliances in a new way. These guides can help you set up your kitchen for how you like to cook
Full Story
Loudoun Interiors is not always about starting with a blank slate or purchasing everything new....it's also about... Read More